breaking the news

Y/n's p.o.v.

I lock my door and lay in bed to wait for Toga, but instead the others knock on my door. I get up and open it to see almost everyone.

"What the hell do you guys want? I'm trying to sleep."

"Uh...this early? Not even Bakugou is in bed yet." Uraraka adds.

"Shut up pink cheeks thats not what we're here to talk about."

"Then what the hell do you guys want?" I lean on the door frame.

"Uh well its a lot and Mr. Aizawa wanted us to tell you while they do some work on it..." Yaoyorozu fidgets with her hands, "y/n...um your mother is missing."

Well fuck.

"What do you mean?" I add.

"Well your dad came home and saw you guys weren't there. He thought you guys were out somewhere but when he saw that you two didn't come back he went to the police and they informed the school but they said that you were here but didn't know where your mother was. Um...people said that they saw her leave a bit after you left to move in. No one has seen her since." I stay silent. "Y/n...you can talk to us if you want."

I look at them. Okay what the fuck do I do now? I got to seem to be upset but how?

"Does it seem like I want to talk about this?" I slam the door. That's convincing right? An arm wraps around me "Hey Toga."

"What was that about darling?"

"The school said my mom is 'missing'."

"Are you worried about getting caught?"

"No I just don't want to think about her right now." I turn to carry Toga.

"Oh this is new."

"I'm just really tired and want to lay with you." I put her on the bed and lay down next to her with the blanket over us.

"Sweetie I have a question I couldn't ask earlier."

"What's that?"

"How did you find where I was? We always covered your eyes when we took you to our place."

I put my hand on her face, "You know how I said I'm a little possessive over you?" She nods. "I put a tracker I got from Hatsume on your clothes."

Toga gets a surprised face with a smile, "Nice to know I'm not the only one who keeps track of the other." She gets on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I grab her by her waist.

"I wanna kiss you," she takes out her knife, "I loved hearing how you did something like that plus those injuries on you make it so hard not to kiss you."

She places the knife on the side of my neck and comes down to kiss me. She moves her cold blade from my neck to my collar bone.

"Toga?"

"Mm...yes?"

I pull a part for a bit, "I uh...wait don't look at me."

"Why not?"

"Because its embarrassing for me. Now don't look at me!"

"Okay okay!" She sits straight on me closing her eyes.

I look down, "I don't know how to do this right so um...I'm just gonna say it," I fidget around, "I uh...love you and stuff." I look back up and see Toga looking at me. "What are you doing you idiot you said you'd look away!"

I grab a pillow and cover Toga's face with it pushing her onto the bed.

"You were too cute to not look at!" She laughs wth the pillow muffling everything she says and her laugh. I take the pillow away from her face and lay back down with Toga still on top of me.

"Aww don't get embarrassed sweetheart it's so sweet!" I look away from her. "Your face is so red darling! You couldn't be more adorable!" She grabs chin to make me face her, "I love you too sweetie." She leans in for a kiss but I stop her with my hand to her face "hm? What wrong?" She looks confused.

"Nothing just..." I cover her eyes with my blanket. "There."

I still feel my face red from the embarrassment from earlier. I lean in and kiss Toga. I feel a smile grow on her face. After making out for a while I get up to go get water.

"hey y/n how are you feeling?" Jirou looks worried.

"Uh I don't know."

"I know it might get annoying but you can talk to us."

"I know."

I grab some water bottles.

"Thats a lot."

"I'm refilling the mini fridge."

"Oh speaking of you...doing that the teachers want you to know that you can take some days off and you can train after hours if you want to be alone."

"Thanks Jirou." I give her a small smile and head back to my room. "Im back." I give Toga a water bottle, "Turns out I can take a few days off."

"Really lucky me." She smiles.

"Hey I forgot to tell Shigaraki but can you tell him about this. I was talking to the nurse when I was there about Midoriya since he is mostly there and she said something weird. She said Midoriya has to get used to his quirk as if he just got it and not had it as a child."

"Wow thats a huge part of what Shigaraki wanted."

"Really?"

"Yea...come here," I sit next to her, "okay so I'm sure you've heard of All for One correct?"

"Yea the guy who fought All Might."

"Mhm so he was kinda the head of the league of villains first. He raised Shigaraki and explain to him All Might's quirk. His quirk can be passed on and Shigaraki had a feeling All Might gave his quirk to Midoriya but the other traitor could never get enough information to confirm it but if Midoriya never had a quirk as a kid then it would explain why he is always hurting himself when he uses his quirk."

"That explains why he acts weird with All Might around, but can you tell me who the other traitor is? I've been thinking of it and its bugging me."

"You'll find out soon which brings me to this. I need you to be my little hacker," she kisses me, "Shigaraki plans to break into UA and the traitor needs help breaking into security because last time it didn't work out as planned."

"Alright then." I smile to her. She's so cute. I just want to stay with her forever. We lay in bed and take a nap together.