Breakfast Finally

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up in Toga's rooms with her sleeping on me. I stay still to not wake her. An hour goes by and I still don't move so she doesn't wake up.

Sako comes in, "Oh you're awa-"

I silently shush him.

"Why?" He asks.

I point to Toga and gesture that she's asleep.

"Who cares?" He mouths and signals for me to go with him.

"No." I mouth back.

We silently gesture and mouth at each other back and forth until Toga wakes up.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" She rubs her sleepy eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I look to Sako mad.

"What!? I didn't wake her!"

"Guys, guys neither of you woke me up I just got up. Calm yourselves." She yawns.

Her fangs! I can see her fangs. They're soo cute my heart can't take it. I really do love her so much it hurts.

I smile as I see her get up.

"Lets go see what he wanted to show us." She grabs my hand and lifts me up from the bed.

As we follow Sako into the kitchen Toga leans on my arm closing her eyes. I see the guys cooked (fav food).

"What's this?" I ask.

"Well we know the last few days have been hard for you so we asked Toga what you liked earlier and we tried making it the best we could." Kurogiri answers.

I look behind them with ingredients everywhere and their clothes with some stains.

"Thanks guys." I sit down and eat it, "Oh my fucking god...guys I thought you said you didn't know how to cook. This is good."

"Really?" They all ask.

"Yea."

They look happy with themselves as they walk away.

Toga leans in, "Is it actually good?"

"Did you cook this too while I was asleep?"

"No."

"Then no I just didn't want to make them feel bad." I take another bite.

"You're still going to eat it?"

"Well yea I don't want this to go bad after all the work they did to make it." I nod to the kitchen.

"Well then I'll eat it too." She eats some of it, "Oh fuck...yea its bad." she tries to not spit it out.

We eat some of it then head back to the living room.

"I'm going back to school now." I tell the guys.

"Have a good time." Spinner says.

"I'll try."

"Want some (fav food) to go?" Buba asks.

"Oh no its fine really."

"Okay well tell us how the plan went." Shigaraki says.

"Will do."

Toga takes me back to the dorms, "It's barely the afternoon and we already did so much to tire me out." She gives me a kiss, "Mm you look so good in black my dark angel."

"Hmph thanks." I smile to her.

Okay now is the time to call her something. My little psycho? No...well? Nah....well. Ah fuck I don't know. Maybe not right now.

"Lets take a nap again my pretty dark angel."

"Yea alright."

I'm soo tired after...what we did in the basement...and propping up Endeavors body. We lay on my bed and are about to close our eyes until we hear the others.

"Guys! Look! There's someone on top of the school!" Ashido yells.

"What?" Iida goes to see from the window.

I look to Toga, "Should I go look?"

"We didn't do all that work for nothing." She gives me a kiss.

"Then I'll be right back." I get up and walk out my room, "What the hell are you all doing?"

"There's someone up on the building they haven't moved at all." Ashido says.

"Do you think its one of those villains again?" Kirishima says.

"The L.O.V. has been leaving us alone recently this must be them planning something." Midoriya says.

They all go out and I follow them behind. We walk to the school building and look up.

"...that looks," Todoroki gets closer, "Like my father."

"Doesn't he have his flames up all the time though?" Uraraka says.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Mr. Aizawa walks to us.

"Mr. Aizawa who's that up on the school?" Asui asks him.

He looks up, "No one should be up there."

He puts his googles on and gets his scarf ready to use as a way to get up there but Todoroki beats him to it and uses his ice quirk to go up there. 

"Shoto no!" Mr. Aizawa goes after him with the others as well.

He stops as he's face to face with his own father. His look on his face filled with confusion and anger. Everyone else catches up to him and Uraraka lands with the rest of us from using her quirk. Everyone remains silent from seeing the dead body of Endeavor. His body mangled up with blood still dripping down him. His face barely unrecognizable. The body cold and horrible for those who have a weak stomach. I try not to smile so I look down.

"Kids get out of here." Mr.Aizawa leads us away from Todoroki. No one argues. "Go find the other teachers and explain."

They all follow his orders and again I walk behind them but this time with Uraraka.

She's probably sick from using her quirk.

We walk together inside the school and get to Principal Nezu.

"Oh class 1A what can I help you with today?" Principal Nezu asks the class.

They all look at each other.

"Pro hero Endeavor was found dead on the top of the school building...his son Shoto Todoroki saw him and Mr. Aizawa is there with him. He told us to get the other teachers." Midoriya says in a low voice.

Principal Nezu's facial expression looks worried. I try copy his expression since feelings aren't really my speciality until I see Uraraka looking at me.

Forgot she's here in the back.

I look back down. Principal Nezu gets all the teachers to go up on the roof as the rest of the students just walk back slowly to the dorms. I look to see everyone's face.

They seem so upset for something thats not even related to them or effects them in anyway. Why?

I think to myself then look back at my room knowing Toga is in there.

If something like this happened to Toga I guess I would act the same way, but thats because we're together. Maybe if someone else in the L.O.V. went through something like this I'd be upset too, but why? Does everyone care for Todoroki the same way I care for the L.O.V. as well? Guess if I can care for villains someone like Todoroki can have people who can care for him as well.

(A/n: I will be posting more slowly since I'm failing school☠ so sorry for that. Also because I'm having trouble coming up with ways to connect the story together, and to the person who recommended my story on tik tok thanks lmao. That's all have a good night/day/afternoon.)