Hero costume

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up next to Toga then realized I didn't have to get up early. I woke up at 7 a.m. for no fucking reason? Stupid idiot. Might as well get some stuff done. I look to Toga. How the fuck is she so damn perfect? Nothing else could explain this feeling and I don't know how to express it other then yelling loudly but that would be kinda stupid. I grab some clothes and go find Hatsume since she said she finished my new hero costume. Once I enter her invention room an item comes flying to me. Luckily it's small enough for me to catch it in my hand.

"Hey Hatsume."

"Oh hey y/n I see you got my new invention! Here try it out! Give me your-"

"Hatsume my hero costume." I bring her focus back.

"Huh? Oh right follow me!" She grabs a case and places it over her table with blueprints and spare parts over it. "I made a few changes to it to suit you more." she opens it and takes it out. She grabs some of the drawings and blueprints to show me.

"Um what's up with the light?" I point to the drawing then notice there isn't light on the costume

Hatsume gets really close to me, "It's supposed to activate when you wear it so go on and try it!"

She grabs me and kicks me into a small room to change. What the fuck? She just threw me in here. I put it on along with the new mask. The lights start to glow up and light the dark room. Looks like Nine's villain suit but a bit more bright. I get out and Hatsume immediately comes up to me and starts touch every part of the suit. What the hell is she doing?

"Hatsume? Why the fuck are you so close?"

"I have to get a good feel of the suit!" She grabs my waist.

"Alright thats enough touching!" I back away.

"Wait thats not the whole costume," she goes back to the case and grabs something, "here some new goggles!" She shows me them.

"Why do I need new goggles? The others were fine..."

"When I started to to fix your costume I decided to make it better so I made these! Now when you wear them you can fully block others from seeing your eyes go dark when you swipe left on the goggles and when you swipe right you have tech to help you. Like locking in on your targets to focus on them when you lose sight, detect weak spots/openings in combat, and so much more!!" She smiles as she is basically on me touching the whole suit.

"Okay! Then thank you Hatsume..." I look at the lights again, "What's the point of the lights?"

"I thought it go with your style plus on your form I saw you wanted to be a night hero."

I don't want to be a hero at all.

"So the lights are actually supposed to distract the enemy. They get brighter the faster you attack and they're a out of a type of light that hurts the eye if you look at it directly."

Makes sense I guess. A suddenly flash of light in the dark would get them off guard. I take off the suit and walk back out the room.

"Hey y/n sorry for your mother." Hatsume says while working on another project already.

"Oh um...it's fine."

What am I suppose to say? I leave her and head back to the dorms but bump into the class.

"Hey y/n what are you doing here? I thought you were taking the day off." I look to Kirishima.

"I am. Just got my new hero costume from Hatsume." I barely lift the case.

"Well I hope you're feeling well! Everything will be alright!" Uraraka comes up from behind Kirishima.

"Yea." I walk away from them.

I get to the dorms to find  Toga in the kitchen.

"Hey darling."

"Hey Toga..."

Wait I've never called her a pet name...should I? I mean we said we were together but we've never called each other girlfriends. So should I even call her a pet name?

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Toga lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Hm? Oh yea just thinking" I smile to her.

"About?"

"You."

"Ah well you've been in my mind as well. Where did you go?"

I show her the case, "Got my new hero costume." a sudden feeling fired inside me.

I toss it to the counter and rest my head on my hands as I sigh.

"What's wrong darling?" Toga rests her head on the counter looking at me.

"I hate being called a hero. I hate being in this school it just reminds me of my mother. This is what she wanted. Not me."

Toga thinks for a bit, "Then let's go to the guys and we'll do what you want!" She kisses my cheek.

"Yea?" I lift my head liking the idea.

She nods her head and gets up, "Oh and bring your hero costume too." she points to the case.

"Okay." I grab it and put it in my empty backpack.

"Why do you have your backpack?" Toga asks.

"I can't be seen with the case outside of school if it isn't for a mission or training."

"You're so cute!" She grabs my face.

We arrive to the hideout and Toga gathers everyone.

"What's going on?" Shigaraki scratches his neck.

"We're going to help y/n be more like a villain!" She looks to me.

I get caught off with what she says "You're doing what?"

"It'll be great practice for when you leave UA, sweetheart!"

She's right.

"What's there to it? Just do crimes." Dabi adds.

"There's a difference between criminals and villains, Dabi." Shigaraki looks down. "Those who steal from stores, those who scam others, people who vandalize those are criminals. Villains are different...we do more then just crime. We see through those so called heroes and make others see through them as well. We villains have reason to be the way we are. Because those who everyone else admires failed us." Shigaraki comes to me, "I'd be happy to show you how to be a villain." He smiles.