Villain suit

Y/n's p.o.v.

We start by looking at my new hero costume. I take it out the case and put it on in Toga's room.

When I come out Shigaraki spits out his drink and points to me, "That looks..."

"Like the villain Nine's suit? Yea I know but it wasn't my idea."

"You don't sound so pleased with it."

"When does she ever?" Dabi looks to me.

Shigaraki ignores Dabi's comment, "What I mean is aren't you happy they gave you a hero costume that looks like a villain's?"

"First off no." I say a little angry "I fucking hate it when people call me a hero. I'm not like those fame wanting idiots."

"Ooh you look so cute when you're mad sweetie!"<3

Caught off gaurd I look at her and look back to Shigaraki "Second, I hate Nine."

"Is that so? How come?" He tilts his head in interest.

"He targeted children. Don't get me wrong they're annoying brats and I don't like them but that doesn't mean to attack them. Otherwise I would be like those who hurt me." I remember my mom as I say those words.

"Glad to hear that. I too think that way which is why that armless wannabe villain is where he is right now. I hate him for what he did...well that and other things he said to me."

I think to myself who he means, "...Overhaul? You did that to him?" I smile.

"A-and I did too!" Sako adds.

"That's amazing."

He laughs a little, "Since you don't like your hero costume much lets prepare your villain suit for when I say you can leave UA."

I get excited inside but try to remain calm in the outside.

"Oh I can't wait to see you in your villain suit!" Toga grabs my arm, "You're already so hot in this costume." I blush as my heart feeling like its about to jump out of me.

She finds me attractive in this?...well then I guess I won't change it too much.

"You look so good in black sweetie!" She kisses my mask.

I nervously laugh from her acting like this in front of everyone. We go to Shigaraki's room to get his laptop and go to what seems like a virtual black market.

"What are some things you want to replace?" Shigaraki asks.

I look down to my suit "These pouches on my thighs. They're literally pointless." I open them to show they're empty.

"Alright with what? Do you have a weapon you want to put?"

I think for a while then look to Toga who's holding onto my arm and has my backpack over her shoulder.

I open it, "Yea this." I pull out the knife Toga gave me.

"Aw sweetie you want to use the knife I gave you for your villainous crimes!? How cute!"