Sleep

Y/n's p.o.v.

It was a long way here to the camp so the girls decide to go into the bath as well as the guys. I stay in the locker room longer then the rest of the girls.

I haven't been able to talk to Toga yet, and I don't want her to worry but I have no signal here.

"Y/n?"

I look to Jirou, "Hm?"

"Are you coming?"

"Oh yea." I follow her into the bath.

We get in but the other girls group together, and I stay a bit far from them. I lay my head back.

"Hey y/n why are you so far? Get over here!" Ashido says.

I look to them and sigh.

What's the worse that can happen?

I get closer to them and sit beside Yaoyorozu who has Jirou sitting on her lap.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Ashido suggests.

The girls agree with her and look to me.

"What do you say y/n?" Yaoyorozu asks me.

I look at all of them, "Fine. I'm not going to be the only one who says no."

"Alright then okay," Ashido scoots closer to the middle causing the rest to do the same, "Who's going first?"

No one wants to go so I answer, "I will."

The girls smile.

"Hell yea y/n stepping up. So Truth or dare?" Ashido asks me with a devious smile.

"Dare."

Her smile grows bigger, "Give us a second."

The girls group together.

"Wha- thats not fair." I say.

"Oh well." Ashido says in a joyful tone.

They separate and look at me.

"Since you don't talk about yourself much...we're going to make you! We dare you to reenact your first kiss with someone here."

What? Okay this is the wost that can happen.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Asui asks.

"If you don't you'll have to sleep out side without a sleeping bag." Ashido says.

"I...just don't want to kiss anyone."

"You don't have to kiss the person just act out the events that led up to it."

I look to Yaoyorozu and Jirou who are the only ones who know I'm with someone.

"Sorry dude we tried to make them change their mind." Jirou says.

I sigh as I look to the girls.

I either tell them I'm with someone and risk them finding out about Toga or sleep outside in the cold.

"I'll sleep outside then."

"Aw no fair that isn't fun." Ashido whines.

"If you throw in a sleeping bag when I sleep outside I'll tell you about it."

They gasp and get close to me.

"Yes! Now tell us was it romantic!?" Ashido yells.

"Where was it!?" Asui asks.