The idea (slight nsfw)

Y/n's p.o.v.
(Flash back continued)

I hear someone coming, and I hide. It's my sister she goes to the bathroom. I look at my mother and decide not to do it. One day it will end. One day my siblings and I will be happy.

*End of flashback*

Y/n's p.o.v

"Mom if you don't mind I got to go" I pull her arm away from me, my side still hurting. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" "I'm going out to meet my classmates" "No you aren't" "Whatever" I grab my clothes and head out. I'll just change in a public bathroom or something. "Get back here! You're probably going to go be a whore to the guys!" "I'm gay mom." I shut the front door and head to the park where the others would be.

Toga's p.o.v.

She's gay? That's amazing!...but her mother terrible as they come. I jump off the emergency fire escape and skip back to the hideout. "There you are. Where have you been?" Kurogiri stands behind the bar "I went to go see my new crush!" I give them a big smile "You didn't kill them did you? We can't have the police trace us." Shigaraki takes a drink from the one Kurogiri gave him. I laugh a little "No but I do have an idea that can benefit both of us."

Y/n p.o.v.

I manage to change, and meet up with the others. "Hey y/n we were starting to think you wouldn't show up!" "Sorry Mina I had to do somethings" "Y/n! You have a cut!" Yaoyorozu gets closer. I touch the bottom of my eye. There's blood. "Oh I didn't notice" "Don't worry here!" Yaoyorozu creates a band-aid and puts it on the cut. "There you go!" She smiles and goes back to Jirou. Wow they're always together...is that what love is? Being together all the time? "Thanks" we walk around the park and end up sitting on a picnic table "So y/n how come you don't talk so much?" Hagakure asks "I'm not sure" because I know I can't be myself "before you came we were talking about your cool quirk!" Uraraka smiles at me "yeah that's a really cool quirk to have! All I have are my earphone jacks" "It's okay I guess" I give them a small smile again "ah" "What's wrong y/n?" Asui asks as she eats the ice cream we bought before sitting down "ah nothing my side just hurts...probably from the training" "Oh yea you came in third right? Congratulations" "Thanks Asui" "I told you to call me Tsu!" "Right sorry" I look down "Congrats to you too Yaoyorozu" I did mean it. Yaoyorozu didn't want to become a pro for the fame, and glory. She already had that for the commercial she did for her internship, and she didn't really enjoy it. She studies hard to become the best. "Thank you y/n! Congratulations to you as well!" After a while we decide to go to the mall. The girls decide to go to the dressing rooms except for Jirou and I. We stayed outside to look at the girls dress up until...it happened. Fuck why right now...fuck. fuck. fuck. I press my knees together as hard as I can and start to fidget in my seat "Y/n are you ok?" Jirou looks at me with worry. I nod my head. Why am I getting turned on!? Fuck why right now!? I knew I couldn't just leave to get off, but holding it made me more disprate and more turned on. "Are you sure?" "Y-yea" What the hell do I do? I can't just get off in one of these dressing rooms there all taken "Hey babe can you come in?" Yaoyorozu calls for Jirou "sure! I'll be back y/n" "o-okay" ok she's gone now what do I do? I look around and I see the same girl I saw at school. "Hey y/n what do you think of this?" I turn to see all the girls in their outfit even Jirou. Well I'm fucked. "Jirou you changed too?" She looks away with her face blushing and taps her earphone jacks together "uh...yeah Yaoyorozu begged me to wear it" Jirou wears a short black skirt with a blue top, Yaoyorozu wore a black dress, Uraraka had a pink off the shoulder tube top with short shorts, Hagakure had a black crop top with jeans, Asui had a black blouse and a ripped jeans, and Mina had a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black pants... fuck why did they all have to dress so hot "um...y/n?" I look at Hagakura "Yea you all look...nice" I have to get out of here "I'd guess so you are literally speechless" Mina smiles "Yea...um sorry I-I just got a text I have to go" they all get suprise faces...well I don't know about Hagakure but I'm sure she had one too. I run out of the mall and go home thankfully I lived close by.

Toga's p.o.v.

I follow her to the mall, and saw how she started to act weird in the dressing rooms. She even saw me, but didn't say anything. Oh, but she was so cute when her face was bright red! I wonder where she is going. I follow her and she sneaks through her window to go to her room. She's even cuter up close! She locks her door and takes out her laptop. Hm...what is she doi- oh... she unbuttons her jeans and takes them off. She's touching herself? I rub my thighs together, and blush more than usual. Now I really hope Shiggy approves of my idea...