the fight

Y/n's p.o.v.

I get prepare for my fight. Why am I trying? Sure I want to take out my anger, but that will just make me part of the things I hate around here, ranks.

(meanwhile)
"Hatsume what are you doing here!?" "Oh hey Midoriya! I came to see y/n. They asked me to build them an addition to their hero costume!" She sits nexts to him and Todoroki brings Midoriya closer to him.

(Back to y/n)
They announce my name. Hm? It's my turn now... I get up and leave to the field. The goggles Hatsume made me worked the last couple of times so maybe they'll still work for the fight. Iida and I arrive to our places on the field. Should I get this over with and finish with him?...or maybe I can have my fun. "Alright both of you ready?" I put the mask on along with the goggles.

(At the stands)

"You made her costume correct?" Midoriya looks at Hatsume "Yes and even her goggles!" The others circle around her as they listen "She said she wanted something to help her with her quirk!" "Like what? How do the goggles work for the dead?" Hatsume laughs at Uraraka's question "I can't say. I promised not to say a thing about it, and it's my job to keep it so she can keep coming to me for my inventions!"

(Back to y/n)
We look at Mr.Aizawa and give him a nod. Iida immediately starts to run around me. As I thought Iida is gonna try to get out of my sight. To bad for him I'm used to things from getting out of my sight. I manage to bring dead speed pro heros back for help. "Agh...clever" he looks at me as he gets caught. He slowly starts being pushed back to the edge. Just do it. Torture him a little. Show him your stronger. Use your quirk. "Not yet..." I stand above him. I summon the dead sleep hero: Tashika- his quirk sleep. He can make any person thats close to him go to sleep. He makes Iida go to sleep. Once passed out I try to drag him out of the platform. Damn his suit makes him heavier. "Tenya Iida is out. Y/n y/l/n wins." I turn to see the stands and see my class mates looking at me "Woah good job y/n!" "Yea that was amazing!" Just wait until the next round. I make my way back to the stands.

Toga's p.o.v.

She's so pretty when she fights! Oh but imagine how she'll look if she was roughed up!<3 I hide in a dark shadowy corner. Oh she's coming! I can't wait to have her next to me!

Y/n's p.o.v.

I walk in the dark halls until I feel someone pull me away. What the fuck!? I look to see who it is, but the shadows covers most of their face. "Hi y/n! I've been waiting for so long to have you with me!" Who the hell is this girl? She brings her face closer to me as she has me against the wall. Oh wait it's one of the villains who attacked the school... "Oh sorry let me introduce myself! I'm Toga!" She smiles at me. So this is the girl class 1-A talks about. "You don't look so scared so why aren't you talking!?" "Why would I be scared?" She looks baffled "Well...because I'm a villain...at your school." "Doesn't that happen all the time?" "Well yes...but I caught you!" "Ok?" "...Well this isn't fun if you aren't going to give me a reaction" Kinda hard to do if you like villains more than heros and have zero interest in your own life. "Your the girl who I keep seeing right?" "Oh yes I've been following you, but its weird why haven't you told the school?" "The school wouldn't do much" "Sounds like you aren't a fan of them." Should I just come out and say it? Say how much I know I'm no hero? How much desire I have to hurt people? Talk about the hate I have for this school? "Aw your so silent y/n! Please talk I love hearing your voice!" She smiles at me and giggles. Love? "Y/n!?" We both turn to the hall and hear someone coming. "Well I have to go! See you y/n!"<3 she runs away and I head to where the others are trying to find me. "I'm here Hatsume." She runs up to me "I see the costume works well in combat, but why didn't you use the goggles?" "I will it just wasn't time for them right now" "well then come on the others want to talk to you" Great. She smiles and walks me to the stands. "Way to go y/n!" Kaminari gets up from his seat "yea that was awesome!" "Thanks Kirishima. Kaminari." I take a seat and Hatsume takes out some blueprints and drawings.

"Y/n so I know this wasn't exactly what you wanted for your hero costume to look like, but you know

"Y/n so I know this wasn't exactly what you wanted for your hero costume to look like, but you know...school policies...but there are some minor changes we can make if you want! Like we can add a chip to your suit if you want so you-" "Hatsume we talked about this..." she looks around her and sees everyone listening in "Oh sorry I got too excited...but this can help! It's a device to stop people from hearing your conversations!" She places it between us and a loud pitch starts. "Ahh! Sorry!" Everyone covers there ears. Hatsume finally turns it off "Hatsume aren't you supposed to be in class?" Mr.Aizawa gives her a death stare. "Oh yes! Bye y/n you know where to find me if you need any upgrades to your suit!" She runs off and the rest of us wait for the next round. I'm up against Midoriya next. Interesting.