Relationship (nsfw)

Y/n is the top (sorry Shay and the other bottoms) you horny fuckers know what to do by now when (title) shows up
-knifeplay
-blood
-bondage
-degrading
-teasing
-overstimulation
-obsession

Y/n p.o.v.

When I rest hand over Toga's chest she puts her hand on my back under my shirt. With one hand she takes off my bra.

"Perv." I tell her.

"Shut up." She laughs.

I laugh too, and go back to kissing her. I lift her skirt up with my knee in between her legs.

She's so pretty being like this. Well she always is but seeing her underneath me just brings me so much joy.

I get more turned on just from the sight of her. Toga continues to try and take off my clothes. I kiss the side of her face.

"You're in a rush aren't you, Himiko?" I say into her ear.

I look back at her. She's fully clothed and has me already half naked with my pants down to my knees. She doesn't answer me.

"Are you that desperate? That's kind of pathetic, Himiko. Good thing you look so adorable being that way, so it works out." I give her a laugh as I smile at her.

I grab her by her jaw and pull her in for a kiss. I take off the top half of her uniform. While she's distracted by my knee pushing up against her, I grab a pair of rope I saw next Toga's night stand. I grab her wrists and tie them together above her head to the bed.

"Hm, why do you even have rope in your room?" I lift her chin up to face me with my finger.

"... reasons." Himiko responds.

"Perverted reasons?"

"Maybe..."

She looks so cute tied I could tease her.

I pull the rest of my pants down, and grind myself on top of toga. I could see Toga get more red.

"You feel, so good Himiko." I place my hand on her breast and the other by where I'm grinding on her.

Himiko bucks her hips against me.

"Y/n...you're teasing." She whines.

I pretend to not hear her in order for her to beg for my attention. I begin to moan a little from rubbing myself against her.

"Y/n..."

"Ah...yes?"

"Let me touch you." She attempts to bring down her arms, but the rope stops her.

"Beg then. Beg for my attention, and to let you touch me." I continue to use her to pleasure myself.

Ugh, I can't get off this simply. I need more.

I pull out the knife Himiko once gave me.

Himiko looks surprised as she asks, "You still have it?"

"Of course I do. It's so very precious to me, it was yours, and I've told you before how obsessed I am with you."

Himiko smiles from hearing me say that. I put the knife up against her neck then drag it down to her stomach. My heart races faster.

Blood, I want to see her blood.

I cut along the top of her chest. The blood comes out immediately. Himiko tries to keep in the sounds she's making from the pain. I lick her blood off the knife, and put it up against my own neck. It gives me a rush that makes me even more turned on.