Stick n' poke

Y/n's p.o.v.

I get my stuff and sit back with Jirou and Yaoyorozu. Jirou tells me she wants the tattoo above her knee.

"Okay put you knee up." I get my needle.

Jirou places it up on Yaoyorozu's lap. I clean off the area then dip the needle in the ink. I look back to Jirou.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I haven't done it on another person in a while."

"Yeah, I saw how yours turned out." She gestures at my forearm.

"Yes, but that's on myself."

"It'll be fine. C'mon let's do it before one of the pro heroes come in. You still need to do Kirishima and Bakugou, so let's get it done." She tries to rush me.

"Alright then, but I doubt that's the reason you're rushing me." I start to do the tattoo.

I look up to Jirou and Yaoyorozu.

"Y/n stop being a perv!" Jirou gets annoyed.

"I'm not. You two were the ones about to do it where everyone sleep. You two are the pervs."

"Just shut up." Jirou looks away.

Yaoyorozu stays silent about the whole situation, but is obviously embarrassed.

I probably shouldn't mention that one time I accidentally heard them do it. That's also when Toga...

I shake my head.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"Yea...yes." I look back to the stick n' poke.

I can't think about that right now. I'm doing the tattoo.

I clean of the excess ink of the first layer.

"Do you like it so far?" I check in with Jirou.

"Fuck yeah." She laughs at it.

I continue on with the tattoo as the couple talk with each other. Soon I start thinking of Toga again.

She did looked adorable tied to that chair last night. The rope restraining her...

I feel my face warming up.

No stop. Focus on the tattoo. How am I going to be thinking of Toga in that way while being next to Jirou and Yaoyorozu...ugh but Toga is so pretty. She looked really adorable being tied. Maybe if she had a gag she'll be cuter. Perhaps the other way around too. No! What the fuck I have to stop. At least for now.

I close my thighs tightly, and move around my chair.

I really do have to stop being a perv.

Finally after a while, and many thoughts, I finish up Jirou's stick and poke.

"There it's done." I step back.

"Woah, thanks dude." Jirou gets up from sitting.

"Is it good?" I ask.