School Camp

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up from the heat of the room. I look around and see the rays of the sun shining through from one of the windows. It makes the room brighter and I look around seeing the floors are a bit old as well as the paint of the walls, but other then that it was in good condition.

"Good morning sweetheart." Himiko yawns.

This is why I haven't been able to sleep when I'm alone. I'm so in love with the sight of seeing her when I wake up, and when I go to sleep.

"Good morning." I smile.

"How are you feeling? Any better?"

"A bit. How about you did you sleep well?"

"Yes thank you for asking darling." She gets up, "Come on you should head back."

"I don't want to though. They're all so annoying."

"Just hang out with those two girls that went to your house one time."

"Fine, but I won't like it."

"It's just for a while. In fact I heard that they're making a funeral for Endeavour and a memorial for your mom in a few weeks. Which means you will going back to the UA campus and the rest of the League of Villains will break in and well you know the plan."

I sigh, "Guess my siblings will be there."

"If you want I can go with you I just have to stab someone!" Himiko gets excited.

"That's great." I kiss her. "I have to go now sadly. Let's see how I'll handle the others." I get all my stuff again.

We kiss goodbye and I leave. When I get to the camp again I leave my stuff in the locker room instead of the girls room to avoid the girls.

First day back to class.

Toga's p.o.v.

Kurogiri warp gates me back to the base.

"Himiko you're here finally." He says.

"...Well yea you just warp gate me here."

I take a look around the room seeing the boys in the couch together.

"I wanted to go get groceries-"

Everyone starts to interrupt Kurogiri.

"Oh! Can I go!?" Shiggy asks.

"I'm going too." Dabi follows.

"I want a new stuffie! Maybe a bear! I want to go too!!" I excitedly yell out.

"Himiko! But what about me!?" Buba whines.

I turn to look at him, "Oh sorry, what's wrong?"

"We haven't hung out in a long time."

"Well come to the store with us." I tell him.

"No but with just us no one else."