A meal for a villain

Y/n's p.o.v.

We head to the store and enter inside. Toga wears my big hoodie to avoid being noticed. She looks so adorable in my hoodie. I look at her. She's small compared to it. Guess its too baggy for her. I smile.

"Toga are you sure you want to be here? I don't need you getting hauled away by the police."

"I'm starving for home cooked food. I don't care if I get caught." She runs to the food section.

"Okay then lets go get rice, and um I don't know chicken?"

"What ever you know what to cook is fine." Toga rest her head on my shoulder from her being tired.

"Hm okay."

She gets a basket to put our stuff in. After getting some things I see the girls from school coming our way.

"Toga hide!"

She lifts her head confusingly, "Wha-"

I push her to the side.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Mina asks.

"Just wanted to cook something."

"Oh well thats why we are here. We wanted Bakugou to cook something too."

"I don't plan on going back to the dorms yet. I was going to cook this somewhere else."

"Where? Ribbit." Asui looks confused.

I give a look to Yaoyorozu and Jirou.

"Oh!" They mouth remembering about what we talked about when I was packing.

"Guys we shouldn't question her much right now." Jirou tells them.

"Yea we should just give y/n some space. We'll see you back at the dorms alright?" Yaoyorozu waves good bye.

"Hey that was rude!" Toga whines as she fixes her outfit.

"Sorry...it was either that or let you get caught and I ain't letting you get taken away."

"Oooh you care." She says teasingly.

"...alright thats enough."

Toga continues to tease me, "The evil traitor that hates every one cares for me."

"Toga...thats enough." I try not to smile.

"Okay, okay lets go now. I'm hungry!" She whines.

Toga waits for me outside as I pay at the front. We head back to the hideout and I go straight into the kitchen.

"Hey can we help?" Sako enters with the other guys.

I cut the plastic off the chicken package, "Do any of you guys know how to cook?"

They look at each other then to Toga. "What are you looking at me for!?"

Dabi answers, "Well we don't know how to cook but tell your girlfriend-"