The beginning

Y/n's p.o.v.

The alarm starts to beep Ugh...morning already?
I look at the time displayed on the alarm. 8:45 A.M. Fuck I'm late!

I jump up from bed and rush to the bathroom. Once I'm done brushing my teeth I get out my uniform. Why do I have to wear a skirt? As I sigh I hear foot steps from outside my room. "Why the hell are you still here?" My mother says as she basically kicks open my door "I woke up late Mom" "You were probably up all night with that phone of yours weren't you?" She leans against the door frame "Sure now can you get out I have to change" "Hurry the fuck up I don't want the school calling me and bothering me" She leaves and I lock the door. What a bitch. I put on my uniform and head to UA. "Hi y/n" Midoriya greets me with his smile "Hey Midoriya" I give him a small smile as I take a seat in my desk "You look tired is everything alright?" I nod my head to him "Just homework things" Mina turns around as she hears me "I see you stayed up too doing your homework" she says "yea" "I did too I got 3 hours of sleep" she yawns and stretches. She got hours of sleep? "I know we are late, but take your seats students" Mr.Aizawa walks in class with All might following him inside "Oh wow hey All Might! What are you doing here?" As usual Midoriya acts weird in front of All might. Is he trying to impress him? Guess I can't judge him. All might is the number 1 hero... "Hello young Midoriya I am here because we are going to do some rescue training today" he gives his wide smile as always. Oh this is great. Half of the pro heros don't even care about saving people. It's all just for the fame and glory. "I know you're new y/l/n" Mr. Aizawa takes out his sleeping bag "but that's no excuse to not train. Here this is your hero costume you requested" I get up and grab the case "Thanks" I follow the others into the locker rooms to change "Hey y/n what does your hero costume look like?" Jirou grabs my shoulder from behind to peak at the case. Damn it...Jirou and her girlfriend are one of the few people I don't hate here and that makes me nervous. "Babe maybe you should give them a second so they can see it themselves" Yaoyorozu grabs her hand from my shoulder and holds it with her hand. Their love...it's strange. I've never seen people in love be happy. My parents are never together for more then a hour or two. "Oh yea sorry y/n" she nervously laughs "It's fine" I open the case and see the costume... costume...It's like they know we are pretenders. Half of this class aren't worthy. We just dress up and go around pretending we are. I put the costume on and head outside with the others. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you told us your quirk y/n" Asui looks at me as we walk down the halls "Oh that's right you never did" Uraraka gets a curious face. I stay silent. Why did I enroll to this school? When did I even decide to be a pro hero?

Toga's p.o.v.

"Aw c'mon why are we even here?" I whine to the crusty man "Silence they might hear us" we are all in our villain suits staring into the training field. Dabi comes over between Shigaraki and I "What's the deal? What are we looking for?" Suddenly class 1-A comes out "Not what...who" Shiggy laughs "UA got a new student named y/n y/l/n" he looks over to a group of students "Oh hey look it's my friend Tsu" I laugh and giggle out of happiness "wow you are really crazy up here aren't you?" Dabi taps his forehead. I laugh and giggle. "Hush you two look" Kurogiri points to the field

Y/n's p.o.v.

The training had began. There were buildings collapsed and fires to be put out. "HELP!! I'M STUCK!!" a lady yells out for help. If this were to be real the heros would wait for the news to get here. Except for Aizawa of course. He hates them. "HEY KID ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND DO NOTHING!?" the lady looks at me. I hate it when people yell at me. Makes me want to leave her there. "Take a look around you ma'am" she does what I say and sees ghosts of past heros that have died already. They carry up the pieces of rock and rumble that she was once trapped over. "Grab my hand ma'am" she does and I carry her to an empty space to look for any injuries as the ghosts do their job. "Wow y/n that was amazing!" Midoriya says "MINUS 20 POINTS!" Yells the kid in his hand "What why!?" "You stopped to make conversation while I'm bleeding out AND you are distracting another hero" hero...I didn't like to be called that. I get some ghost EMTs to put her on a stretcher since her leg seemed to be injured. Why are we doing this? It's not like we can save everyone but no matter what the news will always find a way to make the pros look like gods and goddesses. What's really stopping me from using my quirk to attack everyone right now?