Phone Call

Y/n's p.o.v.

I walk with Asui and Uraraka back to camp. We arrive and I go find Mr.Aizawa. I see him with All might, so I wait until they're done talking.

"Oh L/n," Mr. Aizawa notices me, "I was wondering where you were. You always keep wandering off."

He walks to me.

"I like being alone, and we are in the middle of the forest. Of course I'm going to take advantage of it." I respond.

Am I wandering off too much? Are they getting suspicious of me?

"As the girls probably told you, there was another call for you."

"Yeah I heard. Who was it?"

"Someone named, Ichika. They said know you would know them." Mr.Aizawa takes a sip from his coffee mug.

I get surprised by the name.

Why would my sister call? I know the day of the memorial is getting closer, but to call for me? That doesn't sound like her unless she needed something. Could she just want something from me or what else would she want?

"So do you know who that is? I didn't confirm that you were here. The school gave her the phone number of this place since they said you knew them, but again we can't risk having villains know we're here." Mr.Aizawa waits for my answer.

"Oh yeah...I know them."

"Do you want to call them back?"

"Um, yeah, but later on."

I don't want to deal with her this early. I walk back out to see the group of girls heading outside.

"Oh hey y/n," Uraraka smiles, "We're going to go hang outside with the rest of the class do you want to join?"

"We know you haven't talked to the guys since the whole Todoroki situation, so you don't have to. We understand, but if you do we'll be there for you." Yaoyorozu smiles as she has an arm around Jirou.

I have nothing else to do.

"Yeah sure." I agree.

I walk out with them. I follow them, and see the guys sitting around on a couple of the picnic benches. I look down to see that I'm still in my sleep wear from last night.

Ah shit.

I start to walk back inside. I get some clothes and decide to shower. I find the shower in this place, and let the water warm up. I look at my face in the mirror.

I look so weird.

I touch my face, and sigh. I space out for a while thinking of everything I don't like of myself. I snap back into reality as I hear the water running in the background. I shake my head, and continue getting into the shower. I try to be careful with my wound, and try to treat it.

(Meanwhile)

The girls arrive to the guys.

"Hey what are you boys talking about?" Hagakure happily says.