moving in gift (nsfw)

(A/n: This is more smutty then anything I've written before so its kinda embarrassing... so you can skip this part it's not really important to the story except for one part but I'll put it in the beginning of the next chapter
There will be
-knife play
-degrading
-blood
- (a bit) breath play
-dubcon (if I'm using this word correctly)
-mention of (Y/n's) death
There's also aftercare at the end :)
-mentions of self harm scars
And e/c means eye color (for those who don't know)
Also I got a tip to paragraph the dialogue so it's easier to read so please tell me if it's better (even tho idk if I did it right) that way I can use it for future chapters.
That is all
Thank you for reading)

Y/n's p.o.v.

I do my homework as Toga sits on my bed looking at me. Why did she want to look at me in my uniform? Suddenly I can hear something faint on the other side of the wall.

"Do you hear that?" I ask

"Hear what sweetie?" Toga keeps her eyes on me as I stand up.

I get closer to the wall, "It's from Yaoyorozu's room."

I take a minute to realize. My eyes grow wide and I step away from the wall.

"What's wrong darling?" Toga asked.

"They're fucking..." I feel disappointed in my self. Did I really just listen in to their personal... enjoyment?

"Aw baby you're blushing," she gets up from my bed. "You can watch people fuck online, but you can't listen to your roommates doing it?"

I look to Toga embarrassed, "That's...different."

She gets behind me wrapping her arms around me and kisses my neck.

"So the pathetic slut has preferences? Or do you secretly love it? Are you a voyeur? Hm?" She cups my breasts.

My breath gets heavier as she starts to squeeze them and I let out a moan.

"You're enjoying this aren't you pup? You love being my useless fucktoy?" She rips my shirt open making the buttons pop off. "Your nipples are so hard for me pup!" She puts me against the wall with my back facing her. "Careful slut don't want to get that uniform covered in paint plus," suddenly I feel a sharp edge on my throat, "you don't want to end up with a knife in your throat do you? Mm or would you like that?" She traces her hands down to my skirt. "Ever since I saw you in this cute skirt I've wanted to bend you over a table or whatever was in front of you, and just make you squirm and yell out my name until I make you cum over and over and it starts to hurt that tears are rolling down your face." She pulls me away from the wall and gets me down on my knees by pulling my hair. "I got you a moving in gift," she lifts her skirt revealing a strapon. "Don't just stare at it. Suck on it you pathetic whore," she drags out the chair from the desk to sit on and pulls me between her legs, "and you're taking the whole thing." I get surprised with fear. She laughs, "Aw look at that look on your face. Fine I'll be nice this time. First take as much as you think you can," she leans into my ear and whispers "then I'll show you how much you can really take." She shoves the strap into my mouth and it immediately comes out with me coughing and catching my breath. "It didn't even last there long," she chuckles "now get back here and take it all." She grabs my hair and shoves the strap back into my mouth. She keeps her hands on my head keeping me from coming up for air, "Aw can't breathe?" I shake my head no a bit. "Good." She smiles then pinches my nose, "All you need is my strapon in that dirty mouth of yours little slut." I start to loose my breath. "Look how much you're squirming! So cute, but the door isn't locked so you better keep it down before the others come in and see you on your knees being a needy slut for a villain! What would they think?" She lets go of me and I try catching my breath again still coughing drool dripping from the strap and my mouth. "It's so wonderful you being closed off with others and then with me I see you like this...I get to see that fear in your eyes while being on your knees not knowing if I'll let you go to get air." She grabs my chin, "What if I let you pass out? Let you die in my arms your body helpless all because you were a pathetic dumb whore to a villain." She lifts me back up to my feet and bends me over the bed, "You better have made it wet enough for your sake because I'm going to fill your hole whether you like it or not because all you are is my stupid fucktoy." She opens my legs and inserts the strapon right into me.