Shoulder to cry on

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up in the same bed again. What the fuck? Why am I back here?
I hear a faint voice coming from the other room. I try to make out what they're saying but I'm unable to. I try to get up from bed again. I almost fall but I hold onto the wall and make my way to the voice. It gets louder and clearer as I get close. I stop myself as I see it's Toga who is talking.

"I know you said it's not my fault but I can't help it. I feel guilty."

Her saying that made me feel more terrible. I wanted to tell her it's not her fault but she talks once again.

"I feel so useless. I just want her to be happy."

I can't keep her talking about herself like that.

"You aren't useless," I grab onto the wall as I look at her, "so stop calling yourself that."

"Y/n what are you doing?" She gets up and runs to me, "You're still not well enough to stand up. " She takes me back to bed, "Y/n you have to rest."

  "And you have to stop calling yourself useless." I wrap myself in the blanket. My arms hurt as the blanket rubs against it. "What I did is not your fault."

"Then why did you?"

I stay silent for a while, "Last night when I got home I saw my mom."

"H-how?"

"My quirk some how worked and I couldn't stop it. What she said got to me and...well my thoughts agreed with her."

"What did she say?" She gently touches my face.

"...That I couldn't even love you right. That the only reason you're with me is that..." Tears roll down my face.

"Hey it's okay don't cry. What did she say?" She wipes my tears away.

"She said you're only with me because you're worried I'd kill myself if you left me. "

"Baby, sweetheart, I'm with you because I love you. What she said to you is not true."

"But it is."

She looks confused and surprised, "What do you mean?"

"She said I don't know how to love you and she's right I don't. I see you and I feel this strong emotion but I don't know how to handle it but you...you know how. You do all these nice things for me mean while I haven't done anything for you."

"Sweetheat of course you have. Remember I said my idea of love was destroyed? You made me feel normal to love. You make me want to become a better version of my self. What your mother said is not true." She pauses, "What your negative thoughts say is not true."

I look at her, "What?"

"On our graveyard date you said you think of your quirk not as raising the dead but projecting them in the way you see them, and yes your mother was horrible but that means you think your mother would say those things and thats why you believed them right? Kinda like...if your negative thoughts were a person it be your mother. "

I look up to her, "...yea." She does know me. She understands.
"You remember me saying that?"

"Of couse darling. I love listening to you." She kisses my forehead, "Now I know these emotions can't just magically disappear so if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here okay? I'm never leaving you." She lays on the bed next to me.

"Thank you..." I grab her by her cardigan as I rest my head on her chest.

She rubs my back, "it's okay just let it out sweetheart. Rest as well I'll be here when you wake up." She kisses the top of my head.

My crying ends with me sleeping on her and she ends up sleeping as well.

(Meanwhile)

"Toga has changed so much." Shigaraki holds his drink in his hand as he sits.

"Not much of a crazy psycho these days. I mean she still is but not as much as she used to be." Dabi sits next to Shigaraki.

"What you think of y/n?" He asks Dabi.

"What do you mean?"

"We let her in the league of villains but what do you think of her dating Himiko? Do you think they're right for each other?"

"You're worried?"

"Well last time Himiko had a crush on two other people it didn't go well for us remember?"

"Yea she was so heartbroken she tried going full rampage on them."

The two chuckle lowly.

"I'm just saying we have to be prepared if amything happens. So far Toga has gotten upset because of y/n two times...and well this time too but its not y/n's fault."

"It seems so strange you trying to protect Himiko from getting hurt." Dabi sips his drink, "You're acting like a big brother to her."

"Like you don't act like one too."

"At times yea I guess...she's better then any of my other siblings. At least she's there for us as well."

"So what are you two talking about?" Buba interrupts.

"Toga and y/n" Dabi answers.

"Ahh I see y/n is so good to Toga. I hate her!"

The two other guys like at each other.

"You don't like y/n?" Dabi laughs.

"No of course I do its just weird seeing Himiko with someone else." Buba pauses, "It's always been us and Magne...but with her gone it feels like y/n is making Toga forget and stealing her away from us."

Shigaraki stands up, "Don't be ridiculous Toga isn't going to forget her. They were practically sisters. Magne taught her a lot of stuff," h
He looks at his hands, "like how to paint nails." He wiggles his fingers to Buba.

"Plus y/n makes her happy don't you like that?" Dabi asks.

"Of course I do it's just hard to not be jealous." Buba crosses his arms and looks down at the floor sadly.

"Y/n isn't stealing her away Buba. Toga wouldn't leave us even if it meant her being able to kill." Dabi responds.

"Yea you're right...guess I just have to talk to Y/n tomorrow."

The guys go to their rooms and fall asleep for the rest of the night.