Coward (nsfw ending)

Y/n's p.o.v.

We head back to my apartment and clean up what was left with Toga "That's everything" I change into new clothes that I forgot to pack although they look the same as what I was originally wearing. Perks of having all black clothes. Now they can't say I changed clothes. I look over to Toga "Toga I need you to do me a favor tomorrow morning if that's not a problem" she looks at me upset "no it's fine" I looked at her confused "...I'm not really good at reading people but you seem off" "It's nothing just tell me what the favor is" "Okay in order for..." I take a moment "Alright something isn't right you aren't your cheery self. What's wrong?" "It's nothing really" she looks down. Ah why do I have to be a coward toward emotions. I really want her to talk about it, but maybe I shouldn't push...but we have to talk about. Right? Yea obviously. Just talk. I walk to Toga. Nope. Can't do it. Oh god this is making me sweat. It's fine though so just do it. Ah fuck but I can't. I just can't. "Y/n you're sweating are you okay?" I look to Toga a bit sad "what did you call me..." "y/n?" "B-but why..." I look down "you always have a pet name for me...did I- nevermind its fine" I turn to go to my bed. She just called me by my name no reason to be upset. It's just a name. It's fine. "Toga are...ah nevermind I can't do it" I sit on the bed and face the opposite side from her "Y/n-" she stops in the middle of my name "what's wrong you can tell me anything" she grabs my shoulder from behind "...I can say the same thing" Ah please don't get mad. Oh no this is worse. I should've stayed quiet. "What do you mean?" She asks and I take a moment to build up the courage to say what I want "You've been acting weird ever since you came back after Yaoyorozu and Jirou left so I'm wondering...did I upset you!?" I blurt out the last part my face getting red from the embarrassment and worry along with my heart beat being so fast and loud that I could feel it in my throat "What!? No!" "Then why...ah sorry its a lot for me to talk about" she gets in front of me and kneels down to be face to face "what's a lot for you?" "Me talking about emotions...it's difficult for me to talk about" she thinks for a bit "well then if you're wondering if I'm upset with you no I'm not I thought you were upset with me so that's why I've been down today" "...why did you think that" "When you woke up from your nap earlier you sounded uninterested like when we first met and I thought I did something wrong. I know it sounds stupid-" "it is stupid. I changed it because earlier in the shower I seemed vulnerable so I didn't want you to see me as someone who is weak" I take a moment to realize what I said in the beginning "Sorry! That's how I show affection sometimes..." she laughs a little "You're so nervous it's cute" "you know when we first met I wasn't...completely uninterested. You had something that made me curious" Toga smiles "Yea? What was that?" "You always seemed to have a smile on your face that looked genuine. I could never relate to that at the time." "So you can right now?" "With my mom out of the picture and you here yea" "aww sweetheart" I stand up "yea yea that was enough sappiness for today" Toga stands up as well then kisses me "you are the cutest girl I've met" she laughs "makes me think of giving you your suprise right now instead of waiting for tomorrow" she smiles "suprise?" "Mhm but I'm going to give it to you once you moved into the dorms though" "wait we didn't plan on how to get you into the dorms without the school knowing" "don't worry sweetie the league of villains has another traitor at the school who will let me in" "Really? Who?" "Mmm..I'll let you find out for yourself" "well that's going to be fun"

(Nsfw, a bit of somnophilia kinda,⚠️Tw: mentions of scars)

Moments later I yawn "We should get to bed" "sleepy before your goodnight teasing?" She lays me down in bed "But I'm sleepy" "Shh it's okay baby just lay down" she whispers in my ear "have you heard of somnophilia?" "Mhm" I close my eyes "of course you have your just a horny mess aren't you?" She traces her hand on my thigh to my stomach up to my neck then kisses me "just lay down and let me do the work okay baby?" "O-okay" I answer with a low sleepy voice "good girl" she kisses down my neck and lifts my shirt "your body is so perfect sweetie" she kisses around my breast "mm your nipples are so hard for me bunny" she sucks on them flicking them up and down with her tongue making me let out small moans "I love the sounds you make pup mm" her thigh rubs between my legs as I try to squirm tiredly. She kisses her way down my thighs pulling down my pants "god you're so beautiful" she kisses the scars on my thighs "Toga..." I look down in a bit of a panic "Its okay baby just go to sleep" her kissing my scars made me feel better about myself "lets take these off" she takes off my underwear. I feel my face flush once again "aw baby don't be embarrassed" she circles her thumb on my inner thigh. Toga sticks her tongue out and slowly goes up and down between my legs teasing "gah...please" I whine "shhh close your eyes" she begins to slowly suck on my clit. Sleepy whimpering moans slip out of my mouth. I find myself unable to decided whether to fall asleep or enjoy Toga's mouth. Toga's hands travel up to my nipples to pull them between her fingers "ah fuck..ow" my hips buck into Toga's mouth "Toga I'm..." my face heats up more "use your words bunny" "I'm gonna cum" "mhm into my mouth baby I wanna taste you" "no ruined one?" I say more asleep then awake "No baby no ruined orgasm today its okay" she continues to suck and lick my clit with her tongue. Soon I feel my lower body tense up for a few seconds and Toga licks the cum off "mm you taste wonderful babygirl she climbs up and kisses my forehead and covers me with my blanket "goodnight sweetheart"