Packing

Toga's p.o.v.

I lead my sweet darling to her room so she can rest "Babygirl are you doing to okay?" "Mhm" she lays on her bed "do you want to change into some clothes or you want to do that later?" "Later please" I see she's still in a bit pain "It's going to be okay alright darling? Just sleep" I cover her in her blanket as she closes her eyes. She's in pain and it's not even the type I like. When I see that candy cane I'll make sure he'll feel the same pain as my darling. I get her clothes and start to fold them into her suitcase. I look down to realize I'm still wearing her clothes from yesterday's date. I change into my clothes. What do I do with this? I fold them but don't put it in the suitcase. I see some laundry and try to wash them. After finding the laundry room I decide to pack her mangas and stuff as well into some boxes. Half way done to packing all her stuff I hear a knock from the front door. Fuck. I go check to see who it is. When I look through the peep hole I see a short girl with purple hair and earphone jacks holding hands with a taller girl with long black hair in a pony tail "Y/n? Are you home?" "Mrs. Y/l/n?" The two ask for y/n. I run back to her room "sweetheart...you need to wake up babydoll" she slowly opens her eyes "mm yea?" Oh god she's adorable when she's sleepy. "I'm sorry to wake you but there's two girls I think from school in the front door asking for you and well I can't open the door I'm a wanted villain" she gets up "give me my clothes" I hand her some and she puts them on "Go hide" her...voice it's like when we first met. Uninterested. Did I do something wrong? I go out the window as she opens the door.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I open the door "Hey Yaoyorozu. Hey Jirou." "Hey y/n we heard you were able to get into the dorms" Jirou smiles "Yea I did luckily" "That's great we came by to see if you needed help packing since you have your injury" Yaoyorozu lifts her hand to signal my burned arm "yes please it'll be so much easier for me" "you sound... different y/n" Jirou says as she walks in with Yaoyorozu in her hand "what do you mean?" I look at her "Kyoka's right you normally sound like you're tired of everyone...kinda like Kyoka when we first met" she smiles to Jirou "Hey!" "You're right even now she's tired of everyone" "It's not my fault people are annoying" she crosses her arms and I smile "you two are cute together" I walk to my room "Wow you're almost done packing?" Jirou asks "guess so..." Toga must've done this. That's...sweet of her. "Well we can still help right?" Yaoyorozu asks nervously "yea of course here you can tape the boxes and stack them there" I hand her some tape and point to the corner of the room. I look to see their clothes then look down at mine "sorry I wasn't expecting anyone" "Oh it's fine don't worry I spend all day in my PJs too but Momo said I had to change" she looks a bit sad "Kyoka!" She says worryingly then looks over to me nervously laughing "I just told her she should wear something appropriate to see someone. Not that I tell her what to wear. I'm not-" "Yaoyorozu it's fine I didn't think of anything about it" I smile at her "You seem to be very happy y/n. What's up?" Jirou looks at me with wonder. I think if I should tell them "fine ok" I sit down and they do too "So this girl had a crush on me for a bit and I didn't know why but I just let her, but as the days went by I got intrigued by her. Yesterday she asked me on a date, and I didn't think much of it but on that date I found myself falling for her, and well now... we're together." They look at each other with joy "oh my god that's amazing y/n! We're so happy for you!" Yaoyorozu stands up "Yea I'm glad she makes you this happy!" "Thanks guys you two are the only ones I've ever told, but can we keep it like that I only trust you two" "Yes of course we will" "We know how it can be when people find out your dating someone" Jirou looks at Yaoyorozu "Yea they always make it their business like when people said they always saw me with Shoto. I thought that was weird and didn't get why the only common thing we have is being rich plus we never actually had a conversation he's always so quiet" "and people thought I was horrible to date Momo after I broke up with Denki even though he didn't really care about it" "I know he was the one who said we should date" "Yea I remember it was a big thing when I transferred to UA. That's part of the reason I don't want people to know" and because Toga's a villain. We start to pack but I wonder where Toga went and if she was coming back "That's all" Yaoyorozu puts her hands on her hips "Do you want us to go with you to leave them at school?" "Yea that would be big help" they carry the boxes into Yaoyorozu's car "You have a car?" I ask "Yea but I'm not allowed to drive so I have a chauffeur" we put my boxes in the back of the car along with Yaoyorozu's and Jirou's things. We drive off to the school and leave our stuff out side to some staff who said they'll put it in our rooms. The two leave me in front of my house "Bye y/n see you tomorrow!" Yaoyorozu waves "bye guys" "see yea" Jirou effortlessly waves. I walk back up to my house and open the door to see my mother standing in front of me.