Chapter 49

"candy!" Liam shouted running over to the candy aisle.

"slow down" zayn said as him and Louis caught up.

"yeah, I'm old and not as young as you anymore." Louis said sighing dramatically.

"you're only 2 years older" liam said rolling his eyes. Liam walked over to the shelf and grabbed a handful of candy.

"i don't know if you should have this much candy. you're already hyper" zayn said.

"what the fuck zayn, i'm not 5 years old. i can eat as much as candy as i want" liam scowled and zayn laughed. Liam kept taking more candy anyway and putting them in the bag.

"okay, that's enough! God, we will be broke if you get anymore" louis said and zayn nodded.

Liam pouted. "fine. i'm going to go get some ice cream" he walked away out of the store. the ice cream shop was next door.

as he was walking he heard footsteps following him. Liam turned around and saw Stan.

"what the fuck do you want" liam said trying to cover my surprise.

"where is harry?" Stan growled.

"and what makes you think i'd tell you" liam scoffed.

"fine whatever". Stan moved closer to liam and in a blink of an eye he grabbed liam's waist and threw him over his shoulder.

Liam started fighting him, but it was useless. when did he get that strong!

Stan carried liam over the stores parking lot and put him in the backseat of his car. Liam tried opening the door but it was locked from the outside.

Liam pounded on the window as Stan got in.

"help!" He screamed as stan pulled away.

"shut up" jared said from the passenger's seat. Liam just noticed he was there.

"no!" Liam screamed and tried to punch jared but just like his others attempts in fighting, it went for no use.

Jared turned around hitting liam on the head knocking him out.