chapter 1

Harry P.O.V

"get up lazy ass" my mum yelled at me. Although i don't consider her a mom. She treats me bad just because I'm gay.

"get out and I could get up" i shouted back. She just glared and walked out. Ugh I hate her so much.

I looked up at the clock . 6:13. School starts at 8am. But it took me an hour to get ready and 20 mins to walk there. might as well get ready.

So I got up and walked to my bathroom, yeah it's mine, it's connected to my bedroom so i don't have to go through the house and see my parents.

i started stripping when i heard a car start up and drive awy. thank god, my parents are finally gone. so i just continue to wash up. when i was done and went downstairs i noticed they had left the tv on. ugh why can't i just have loving parents and nice boyfriend? no i'm stuck with the abusive parents and homophobic school. what time is it? i look at the clock, 7:13, i only have 17 mins to eat breakfast.

i went to the kitchen and got my favorite cereal, fruity pebbles. when i finished eating i put the bowl in the sink. it's 7:25 nos that's mean i only have 5 mins to go to school. so i grabbed my backpack, phone, and ipod and head out the door.

When i got to school most of the kids were outside. great just what i need (note the sarcasm). as i'm walking up the path i could feel kids staring and hear them whispering things about me.

i would've skipped school but i know that they'd have called my parents and they would get mad and beat me so bad that i probably wouldn't be able to walk for a while.

"hey fag" i hear jared say to me. but i just ignored him and kept walking. soon i felt a hand on my shoulder yank me around."i'm talking to you fag. answer me next time. got it" said jared. before i had time to answer i got a blow right to the jaw. i fell straight down on the floor. as soon as i landed i got kicked in the stomach repeatedly. "get up and fight back wimp" said jared as he yanked me up by my hair. where are the teachers when you need them? just then the bell rings. "i'm not done with you" i hear jared whispers in my ear before he walks away.

i lay there for like 5 mins in pain until i got up and went to the nurse, she's my only friend. and she knows what happens at school, not at hme though. if anyone ever found out they would probably report my parents to the police. I mean yeah i would be glad but they said if i ever told anyone they would come back for me and i ain't taken any chances.

by the time i get to the nurse I'm in agonizing pain.

"oh my god harry come here" nurse judy said. i slowly made my way to her. pain in each step. "you should really tell your parents" she said while getting me an ice pack and band aids, she has been trying to get me to tell my parents.

"ok ok i'll tonight" i lie. i can't tell her my parents aren't any better.

"thank you harry, i would really hate to see something bad happens to you" judy said. I don't get why though,i mean look at me i'm ugly, useless and a piece of trash

."thank you so much for caring" i told her and i mean it, it's nice to know one person actually cares.

"you're welcome sweetheart, now you better go to class you're late enough. oh and here is your pass". i thanked her then headed to my class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hurried out of my last class to my locker, i quickly opened it and threw my stuff in it. i don't fell like running into jared.

"hey fag" speaks the devil. i look up at him. hmm maybe i can outrun him, he's on the other side of the hallway. uh oh he is coming my way. If i'm going to run i better start now, so i hurry up and slam my locker shut and i start running.

"hey fag i'm not done with you" i hear him shout, when i looked back he is running too so i pick up my pace. i run out of the school and start to the park. when i looked back again i notice the he's gone. thank god. so i start walking towards the park again. when i got there i headed straight to the swings. i love them, they make me fell like i can fly away from this living nightmare.

while i'm swinging i look over at a cute boy who seems to be staring at me. i look away s he desn't see me blush.

Louis P.O.V

I can't help but to stare at this boy on the swings, he's so cute. i think he saw me staring at him.

"what are you staring at?" asked zayn.

"um....no on"

"is it a boy?"

yeah i'm gay got a problem with it? i really couldn't care less. everyone in the gang knows. d they care? no. why? because they are too.

'no it's a girl" is aid sarcastically

"really?: zayn asked seriously. i gave him the are-you-stupid-look. he just smirked and went back to whatever he was doing.when i looked at the boy he was gone. fuck it.i want him. and before you ask no i'm not a player. i don't get something to use then throw them away. when i get something it actually means something to me. i need to find him.

"hey zayn?" i asked

"yeah?"

"can you help me with something?"

"sure, what is it"

"i need you to help me kidnap that guy we saw on the swings"

"ok". this isn't shocking to him. he had me kidnap liam and now they're dating. so yeah. "where did he go" zayn asked.

"i don't know. i was hoping you saw him"

"nope" he said popping the 'P'

"c'mon maybe if we start walking we will find him" i said, zayn nodded.

Harry P.O.V

it was nearly pm when i decided to leave the park. i'm late so i know when i get home i'm gonna get beaten even worse. i don't care though, i'm useless. it's about 15 mins walk from my house to the park so i might as well listen to music. so i turn on my ipod.

all of sudden i am yanked to the ground and a cloth is put on my ose. my eyelids are getting heavier and i fell tired all of a sudden. but i can't pass out, i have to stay awake. i try to look up but my vision is blurry and my head is heavy. ugh before i know it the whole world goes black.

Louis P.O.V

we were walking around when we saw the boy from the park, he was walking by himself. excellent.

"there he is" i said to zayn "hand me the cloth". zayn gave me the cloth, i walked behind the boy and before he can hear me i put the cloth up to his nose.he starts to struggle before he goes limp in my arms. i pick him up bride style and walk back to zayn.

"i see yo got him" he said

"yup"

"ready to go?" zayn asked. i nod, so we walk back to the van. i tied his hands so when he wakes up he won't try anything, i can't wait until he is mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's my first fanfic so be so hard on me wehn you judge :'). please vote or comment or do whatever you want. and you can help me with ideas for next chapters. And i take requests if anyone wants to :) if this get 7 reads i'll update more :)