Chapter 53

When Harry woke up, he found himself tied to a chair. He looked down at his hands then around trying to know where he was. He had never seen this place in his whole life.

"help" he screamed. He tried kicking his legs but they were tied to the legs of the chair. He stopped yelling and tried to remember what happened. that's when it hit him that he had been kidnapped.

but who did it though? the guy looked slightly familiar, but there was more than one. they were five.

The guy knew harry's name and he also said something about making harry remember. God this was so messed up. Harry wanted Louis. This was like when Nick took him all over again, but this time harry didn't know who the person was.

*

"take him to my room, him and i can have some fun later" nick said.

He watched as they pushed Liam up the stairs. Liam was glaring at nick but too bad that nick didn't care. Nick grabbed his phone and called Louis again.

"hello?" Louis said as soon as he answered.

"so have you decided on the trade yet?" Nick asked.

"i'm not doing it! we don't even know where Harry is anymore" louis mumbled the last part.

"oh. so he is missing?" Nick said getting confused.

"yes he fucking is. And don't even think about it" Louis hissed through the phone.

"yeah yeah whatever, we will see who finds him first." Nick ended the call without hearing what he had to say.

"what did he say?" Matt, Harry's dad asked.

"they said he's missing" nick said setting his phone down.

"oh really now" matt asked looking pleased.

"yeah" nick answered him.

"excellent. he no longer has the group's protection now" matt said while smirking.

"yes, we will have him in no time"