chapter 16

when harry woke up in the morning his ass was sore from last night. that's when he remembered louis and him were still naked cuddling.

Harry looked up at louis, he was still sleeping. he looked so cute and so peaceful. so harry gently kissed his lips causing louis to semi wake up.

"i can get used to that" louis said pulling harry into another kiss.

Harry pulled away and smiled. "i'm going to take a shower" he said getting up.

"can i join you?" Louis asked harry while patting his eyelashes dramatically. "no" Harry answered. Louis whined.

Harry grabbed his clothes from yesterday. when he got in there he made sure to lock the door. He sat his clothes on the rack and looked in the mirror. He looked worse than any other morning. His hair was standing everywhere. He overall looked like a mess. But he was glowing and his cheeks had some color which made him not so hard on the eye.

He jumped into the shower and washed his hair. When he finished washing his body he turned off the shower and got out, dried himself with a towel and then got dressed. He brushed his teeth.

louis walked into the bathroom the moment harry came out. Harry's butt still hurt. He walked downstairs and found liam and zayn cuddling on the couch while niall sitting on the chair.

"next time be more quieter" zayn said smirking.

Harry looked down blushing and walked into the kitchen. He heard someone walk in, he turned around and found niall.

"hey niall, can you take me to the mall today?" Harry asked giving niall the puppy eyes he always gave to louis.

"fine. why do you want to go anyway?" niall asked.

"louis asked me on a date and i want to buy new clothes" harry informed Niall.

"okay i'll take you to the mall then." Niall agreed. And Harry thanked him.

Harry walked upstairs into his room, grabbed his iPod and gently laid down on his bed. the first song that came on his shuffle was perfect by pink. Harry heard a knock on the door so he took the headphones off.

"come in" harry said. louis walked in. "i heard you're going to the mall with niall" he said. Harry nodded. "okay then, but be back before 6 tonight. that's when we leave. liam, zayn and i have to go to a meeting. i love you"

"i love you too" louis kissed harry and walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm really sorry that it took me so long to update, that's why i won't ask for a certain number of votes anymore because my updates will always be a little bit late, but i will be so nice if you voted anyway :)

so once again i'm really sorry for this late update and for the next ones too.