Chapter 51

"Okay that's it" zayn said setting milk into the cart.

"okay, let's go check out then" Louis said pushing the cart toward the front of the store.

The two boys paid for the things they bought and went to the car. They loaded the car up and put the cart away.

"where the hell is liam?" Zayn asked looking around.

"uh, didn't he say he was going to the ice cream shop?" Louis said

"yeah, well let's go get him". Louis shut the trunk and they walked over to the ice cream shop. the place was crowded when they walked in. there were a lot of people but none was liam.

"where is he?" Zayn asked slightly mad.

"he said he would be here" Louis said confused. "maybe he went to the park" he added.

"okay, let's go there then. the faster we find him, the faster i'll go home".

the park wasn't that far but they drove anyway. when they got there zayn hopped out of the car and started searching for liam.

"Liam!" Zayn yelled and he got weird stares from people but he didn't care.

"Liam" zayn yelled his name once more. He could hear Louis doing exact the same thing from the other side of the park.

Zayn got so exasperated because where the fuck liam was. Liam said he was going to the ice cream shop. so why would he leave without telling them.

Zayn never got worried, but at that moment he was worried as fuck about liam. He kept thinking about what if something bad happened to him. no nothing would happen to him. Zayn couldn't lose him. not now. no ever.

"please liam where are you? stop fooling around" zayn said almost in a whisper.

"did you find him?" Zayn asked Louis as soon as he saw the other boy. Louis frowned and shook his head.

"call him. call him maybe he just went to buy something" zayn told louis desperately.

Louis started dialing liam's number, but he shook his head as soon as he did so.

"his phone is off" .