Chapter 36

-after a year-

"Louis come push me!" Harry yelled moving his legs around.

"i'm coming, i'm coming" louis said walking over behind Harry.

Louis grabbed harry's waist pulling him back then pushing him forward. Harry smiled as he swung through the air, he loved this feeling.

Louis walked over and sat on the swing next to harry. he eyed the playground like a hawk. ever since last year, Louis had been pretty paranoid about nick coming back. he's really protective but harry liked it.

Harry doubted nick was going ever to come back. but oh well.

Harry looked behind him at the woods. for some odd reason he had a feeling that he's being watched. He looked over at Louis, he was talking to Niall. Liam and Zayn were off doing god knows what.

Harry stopped the swing and stood up, he slowly walked over to the woods. He pulled the bushed back and walked in. Harry walked around not really seeing anything. after about ten minutes he decided to go back. He turned around and ran into someone's chest, harry looked up to see a boy. The boy looked around 19 and was much taller than Harry.

"i'm sorry" harry said taking a few steps back and the boy chuckled.

"it's okay. what's your name?" The boy asked.

"umm.. Harry. Harry Styles" harry said and the boy's eyes widened.

"I'm Lucas. Lucas Styles"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is going to take a very different path from now on. i don't know if you guys will like it or not but that's the plot twist i had in my mind since day one of writing it. so anyway i hope you'll like it.