chapter 13

after harry got a blow up hammer with his tickets, him and liam started their walk back hime. there was an awkward silence so harry decided to break it.

"please don't tell louis about what happened. i didn't kiss jared back. i don't even like him" Harry pleaded.

"harry calm down. i saw everything" liam told him.

"how? you went to the bathroom" Harry asked confused.

"no. i said that to see what you and him would do alone. you didn't disappoint me but he did. He's not good person and i hope you don't hang out with him again". liam told harry in a calmed tone but harry knew what Liam was asking for was what's best to do.

"you don't have to tell me twice" Harry liam because seriously after what happened with jared, harry himself didn't want to hang out with jared ever again.

after that there was a silence, but this time it was comfortable. "liam i'm scared" the words rushed out of harry's mouth before he even think about it.

"why?" Liam stopped walking and looked at harry concerned.

"i don't know what he meant by 'i'll be back'. and also nick and stan are after me. what am i going to do?" Harry could feel tears coming to his eyes.

"no harry don't cry" liam said pulling him into a hug "everything is going to be okay. louis, zayn, niall and i are here to protect you. so don't worry"

"yeah but how can 4 people protect me from 7" Harry asked desperately.

"7?" Liam raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"yeah. nick, stan, jared and the 4 people in nick's gang" Harry answered.

"i really don't know. but what i do know is that we will protect you and everything is going to be okay" liam pulled harry back and wiped away his tears. "okay ?" Liam asked and harry nodded.

"good now let's go home. i'm starving" harry laughed and they continued walking. He didn't even notice they stopped walking because he was crying.

when they got home, louis was sitting on the porch with a worried look on his face until his eyes landed on the two coming boys.

"where have you guys been? you were supposed to be home half an hour ago!" louis said with worry in his voice.

"we're sorry. we just were having so much fun hat we lost track of time" liam lied not wanting to tell him about what happened with jared.

"it's okay, just don't let it happen again" louis told him. "we won't" Liam answered.

"good. so what did you guys do today?" louis asked putting his arm around Harry.

"we went to the park, we had ice cream and then the arcade and the roller rink. in fact i won this" harry said pulling out the hammer he won.

"it's pink?" louis asked smirking.

"they didn't have blue" harry pouted and louis chuckled then they walked into the house.

"what's for dinner?" Harry asked. "steak, mashed potato and peas" louis answered and Harry made a gagging noise because he hated peas and mashed potatoes. But at least there was steaks and that's something he loves.

"no one is going to force you to eat what you don't love. Eat whatever you want" louis said while laughing.

They both walked into the kitchen. Harry grabbed a plate and picked up a steak. if only harry could marry louis and steak then his life would be perfect. wait what. why was he thinking about marriage now. oh god he must've gone crazy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 votes (3 more)