Chapter 72

At lunch time, harry sat between louis and brad. on the other side of brad was lucas, niall, zayn and liam. and on louis' side, there was this group louis became friends with. ashton and his girlfriend lisa, cody and his girlfriend ashley.

louis had his arm around harry while he talked and harry was talking to brad.

"hey, do you want to hang out after school?" brad asked.

"yeah sure. where are we going?" Harry asked.

"i don't know, but what about the park?" Brad suggested.

"sounds good to me. i'll meet you at the parking after school then" harry said.

"okay". Harry turned to louis and tapped him on the shoulder.

"what babe?" Louis asked turning to face Harry.

"i'm going to the park with brad after school" harry informed Louis.

"no" louis sternly said and went back to his conversation with ashton.

"and why not?" Harry said crossing my arms.

"because i don't know if you forgot, but nick is still out there" louis answered.

"but i'm not going to be alone, brad is going to be there with me" harry argued and louis sighed.

"fine. but be safe please" louis pleaded.

"i will" harry said and pecked louis' lips.

the bell ran and everyone went to their class. Harry walked with zayn since he had the next class with him.

*

Louis sat on the front porch waiting for harry to get home from the park. And when he saw harry walking up the driveway, he got up and ran to him.

"what are you doing all alone by yourself! nick could have taken you" louis shouted.

"sorry. brad had to go home so i had to walk home by myself" harry said with a shrug.

"it's okay, just don't you ever do that again" louis said with a sigh and harry nodded. "good, now let's go inside, it's getting cold out there" louis said to him. They both started walking back into the house.

"where's everyone?" harry asked once they were inside.

"liam and zayn are upstairs and lucas and niall are on a date" louis answered.

"oh..i'm kind of hungry, what's for diner?" harry asked.

"food" louis said while walking toward the kitchen.

"what kind of food?" harry said and rolled his eyes.

"good food" louis answered. Harry Rolled his eyes again.

"you're annoying" harry said and walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room. Louis chuckled and started to make some chicken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know how to tell you this, but, this story has only one chapter left. and now i'm so sad.