chapter 30

"take a seat there" nick said pointing to an empty chair in front of the desk he was sitting on. Harry nodded and did as he was told.

"OK so since you are going to be staying here for a while now, i suggest you learn the rules" nick said.

"first of all you will listen to all of us" stan started saying. "second, you will have chorus. you will do them as soon as you get them unless you are told otherwise" he added.

"and as soon as you are done with them you Will tell one of us. when we are okay with it you go to your room until we say so"

Harry nodded. "okay now go to your room" nick said pointing upstairs.

Harry nodded and walked out. drew was still standing where harry left him.

"hey. you wanna hang out?" Drew asked kinda nervously and Harry knew he was nervous for what nick would do if he knew that drew offered for Harry to hang out.

"um... uh sure" harry said confused to why he wanted to hang out and if Harry was allowed to do that. But he agreed anyway, because they definitely couldn't do anything to hurt harry worse than what they already did.

Drew looked around nervously then looked back at harry. "okay follow me" he said while grabbing harry's hand. Harry was still a little bit shaken from last night's event so he pulled his hand quickly from drew's hold. Drew looked at him weirdly but he then shrugged and started walking without touching Harry guiding Him to where they were going.

it was a big house, so who knows where he was taking Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for that too short and awful chapter