chapter 8

after the meeting louis decided to go to the mall, when he got there he went to Spencers. He bought a couple of shirts, pants and bracelets. He walked around the mall until someone grabbed him into a long kiss.

Louis opened his eyes and saw it was Stan, louis tried to pull away but Stan was stronger than him.

"stop" louis said looking over and saw harry standing next to jared staring at louis with tears in his eyes.

Harry ran off and jared went after him, liam turned around and saw what happened so he ran after harry too. Louis finally got enough strength and pushed stan off and as soon as he did so, louis ran after harry but he didn't know where he ran to so he stood in his place looking around trying to find harry when Zayn and niall walked to him.

"dude why are you crying?" zayn asked louis who didn't even know he was crying until zayn mentioned it

"harry saw me kissing stan". zayn and niall's eyes darkened at the mention of stan's name.

"why were you kissing him you cheater!" niall yelled at louis who got surprised by niall because he had never seen him this mad before.

"i didn't kiss him! He forces himself on me! i was just walking when he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the kiss" louis said starting angrily. He grabbed his hair and pulled it forcefully. liam and jared came running back to Louis.

"did you find him ?" Louis asked frantically. they both shook their heads no.

"he has to be somewhere and we have to find him before stan or nick does" louis said getting more and more anxious by every passing second. Stan and nick came at the mention of their names.

"hello my dear friends" nick said putting an arm around louis and niall.

"leave me alone" louis said pushing him away.

"whoa whoa whoa calm down" nick said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Don't tell me to calm down you fucker. Fuck you" Louis shouted at nick.

"pal you act like something bad happened" stan said smirking.

"shut up you know what happened" louis growled.

"chill dude you know you liked it" stan said laughing loudly.

"you don't know shit" Louis hissed back at stan.

"shut the fuck up" nick yelled pushing louis to the ground. zayn punched Nick and stan in the nose. they fell down and louis and the others took the chance and ran.

They jumped into the car, liam wanted to start it up but louis stopped him. "wait we can't leave without harry" louis said still sternly. liam turned off the car and louis jumped out of it and ran back to the mall.

*

When harry took off running, he could hear liam and jared chasing after him. But he didn't stop, in fact he speeded his path more and ran faster away from them. Harry was crying because how could louis do this to him. He thought louis liked me. But he guess no. And he didn't blame louis because who could love someone like him.

He's useless, ugly and stupid, he can't believe he thought louis loved him or even liked him. Harry walked around the store until he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw nick, harry tried to run away but nick grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder. Nick started walking away.

"Put.Him.Down" harry heard louis growl.

"why so you can kiss more boys in front of him again ?" nick snorted.

"i didn't! stan grabbed me and kissed me but i didn't kiss him back, i tried to stop him but he was stronger than me!" louis yelled.

"like i care" nick said. he was about to walk away when louis jumped on him . They all fell to the ground, harry tried to run away but nick grabbed his ankle. he climbed on top of harry and pinned his hands above his head while he straddled harry's waist. Harry started crying harder.

"get off of him" louis shouted pushing nick off of harry. Louis picked harry up and made the other boys take him away.

"you might have saved him now but soon when you're not around, i will get him" nick said through gritted teeth, then he walked away.