chapter 9

when the boys got home, harry ran straight to his room, he slammed the door shut and flopped on the bed crying. He heard a knock on the door but he didn't answer it.

"harry babe please let me in" harry heard Louis say.

"go away" harry muffled through his tears in the pillow.

Harry could hear louis sigh and him opening the door and walking in. Yes he's such an idiot for forgetting to lock the door. Louis sat on the other side of the bed and reached out to pull harry into his lap, harry tried to push him away but louis was too strong so harry gave up. He grabbed louis' shirt in his fist and cried into louis' chest.

"harry listen. i didn't kiss Stan. he pulled me into it and i tried to pull away but he was stronger than i am. i'm really sorry, i would never do anything to hurt you. i love you harry" louis said to harry who sat there in shock. did louis really just say he loved him? no one has ever said that to harry before. not even my parents. no one did. Never.

"i love you too" harry said and he meant it. Louis was sweet, loving, caring and he tries to protect harry, and those just the little things.

"okay babe, now get some sleep" louis said laying harry on the bed. Harry nodded and louis kissed his forehead and walked out. Harry really did love him, And he couldn't ask for anyone better. and as Harry readied himself to sleep, he remembered Jared. He hopped out of the bed and tippy-toed to his phone.

He thought about texting jared and maybe meet up with him the next day. He was trying to be nice. Harry climbed back in bed with his phone in his hands.

"hey jared, you up ?" Harry texted him

From jared
"yeah. are you okay ?"

"yeah. just scared for my life" harry replied

from jared
"i don't blame you. so what's up"

"the ceiling" harry told him trying to make a joke.

from jared
"lol. you know what i meant"

"i know. nothing much. what's up with you" harry asked him

from jared
"the same."

"mm. so i was thinking if maybe you wanna hang out tomorrow ?"

from jared
sure. what time and where ?"

"i don't know maybe around 12ish and at the park. if you want to."

from jared
"yeah sure that's good"

"oh and don't be surprised if someone came with me" harry told him because he knew louis wouldn't let him leave by himself.

from jared
"okay. see you then"

and with that the two boys ended the conversation. to be honest harry felt so weird to be friend with the one who used to bully him literally everyday. though it's still cool because he was having more friends now. Harry reached over and put his phone on the nightstand beside him, he rolled over his back and before he knew it he was fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS IMPORTANT: from now i'll start updating after a number of voting. and as you see the story has 7 votes, so my next update will be when it reaches 10 votes that's mean i need 3 more votes.

and sorry for the too short chapter :)