Chapter 34

"No!" niall screamed tackling nick to the ground.

"harry" louis yelled running to him. He picked harry up and held him close to his chest. Louis finally had harry back in his arms. where he belonged.

"umm. Louis can we have some help over here?" zayn said holding stan down.

"yeah, right. harry, stay here. Don't.Move" louis said letting go of harry who nodded, harry's eyes had fear in them and louis wanted to keep holding harry and reassure him that everything was going to be alright but he had to help zayn and the others. Louis grabbed some rope and ran over to the rest.

They tied nick and stan to a chair. when louis looked back, harry was gone. Louis cursed loudly and looked around not knowing where harry went this time.

"harry?" Louis screamed. He sure as hell was not leaving here without Harry.

"zayn, you look upstairs. niall you look outside. liam you look upstairs with zayn. i'll look around here" louis said. they nodded and went to where they were told to look.

the first place louis decided to look was the basement but harry wasn't there so he looked in the closet.

"i found him!" Louis heard zayn yell.

He ran upstairs to where the sound of zayn's voice was coming from. they were standing in front of a door. Louis walked to them with some rope.

"where is he?" Louis asked walking up to them.

"in there with jared" zayn said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm traveling tomorrow so i won't be able to update for the whole week. and if you're wondering this story isn't close to its end :)