Chapter 44

When louis opened the door, he saw harry sleeping peacefully. They all sighed in relief.

"someone has to watch him all the time" lucas said as louis was still watching how harry looked so peaceful and cute while sleeping.

"i will be watching him the most" louis said giving them his full attention.

"of course you" zayn said rolling his eyes.

"well, tomorrow it's my turn to buy groceries so one of you will take my place in watching him" louis said.

"i'll do it" niall said raising his hand.

"and i'll help" lucas said wrapping his arms around niall's waist and kissing his cheek. Louis made a gagging noise and faked a look of disgust toward their PDA.

"okay then, it's settled. now i'm going to bed. night" louis said.

He walked into the room and shut the door as he heard the others walking away. Louis turned around and walked to his closet, pulled out a pajama pants and slipped into them, he threw his dirty clothes somewhere on the floor and crawled into bed next to harry.

Louis snaked his arms around harry's waist and pulled him into his chest, louis propped on his elbow and looked down at harry kissing his forehead. sometimes louis gets overwhelmed by how much love he have for harry. Louis never felt something so strong to anyone before meeting harry. not even stan.

"i love you" louis whispered to the sleeping boy in his arms.

"i love you too" louis heard harry whisper back.

Louis smiled and nuzzled his nose into Harry's hair. His mind found peace in harry's smell, and he went to sleep thinking about how much harry meant to him.