Chapter 52

Louis sat on the ground rubbing Zayn's back. Zayn lost his shit and he was almost crying now. Louis knew zayn for a long time and he never saw him crying. like ever.

"Something must have happened to him Louis. he wouldn't just run off like that" zayn said. Louis nodded as his phone went off.

Louis stuffed his hand in his pocket and took out the phone.

"hello?" Louis answered.

"hey little brother" the person on the other side of the line said.

"what the fuck do you want nick?"

"you know what i want" nick said in a bored tone.

"well you can't have him" louis said getting angrier than he already was. zayn motioned for him to put the phone on speaker so he could hear too and that's what louis did.

"i don't think you really have a choice" louis could hear the smirk in nick's voice.

"what do you mean" louis asked him.

"we have liam". Zayn's head shot up when he heard liam's name.

"what?" Zayn yelled yanking the phone from Louis.

"yeah listen" nick said. The other two went silent as they heard liam's screams in the background.

"give him back! leave him alone!" Zayn yelled.

"how about this. we make a trade, i will give you Liam if you give me Harry" nick said.

"deal!" zayn replied.

"what! no! what the hell zayn, definitely no" louis shouted.

"yes" zayn insisted.

"no" louis said getting up from the ground and fisting his hands.

"i'm waiting" they heard nick says.

"how about you be the nice brother you are and give us Liam back and let us keep Harry" louis asked nick already knowing his answer.

"umm. how about no" he replied.

"you're a fucking asshole!" Louis said while ending the call.

"come on Louis. please" zayn begged.

"what the fuck is wrong with you zayn. we can't just give him harry. have you lost your mind!" Louis shouted.

"and why not! this is liam we're talking about here." zayn said starting to raise his voice too.

"why not? are you gone mad zayn! i fucking love him and you know that" louis continued to shout back.

"and i fucking love Liam you selfish prick" zayn said.

Louis screamed in anger and frustration. "you know what. we'll talk about that later. let's just go home and tell the rest" louis said getting really tired already.

"fine". zayn stood up and they walked over to the car.

when they got home. Zayn was about to go in the house but louis stopped him.

"umm, we have groceries you can help with" louis said pointing back to the car.

"oh yeah." Zayn grumbled walking back past louis. he took a lot of bags and walked in.

"we're back" louis yelled letting the others know we're back.

Zayn and louis set the stuff in the kitchen then walked into the living room. They sat down on the couch across from Niall and Lucas.

Niall was looking down and refused to look up. he cleared his throat to get our attention.

"we have some bad news" he whispered.

"so do we" zayn said looking at me.

"you go first" Lucas said motioning for us to resume talking.

"nick took Liam" louis informed the two boys. "and he won't give him back unless he has Harry" he added.

"but he already has Harry" Niall said finaly looking up.

"uh no he doesn't. Harry is upstairs and he called asking for him" louis said confused.

"Louis, Harry is missing. we heard him screams and when we got up there it was too late because he was gone and the bathroom window was smashed" Lucas said nearly in tears.

"what the fuck are you saying!" Louis said getting off of the couch. " i fucking left him for you. you were supposed to look after him you fuckers!". Louis couldn't believe them, they had only one job! and now harry was gone too.

"yeah. we know, it's our fault, we looked everywhere for him but we couldn't find him. i'm sorry." Niall said sobbing. Louis was going to reply when he felt zayn gabbing his arm.

"blaming each others won't help us bring back nor Harry nor Liam. so you better control your fucking anger and shut the fuck up and let's think about a way to bring them back" zayn said to Louis.

"you're right" louis said sighing.

"wait a second. you said Nick called asking for Harry. right?" Lucas asked.

"yeah he did" louis replied.

"if Nick doesn't have Harry then who does?" Lucas asked. They all fell in silence because no one knew the answer to that.