Chapter 58

Louis ran through the woods he then stopped and screamed in frustration. where the hell is he? who took him? why? all these questions kept running through his mind.

He walked up to a tree and leaned his back against it. He slowly slid down and sit on the ground. Louis put his head in his lap. Louis felt two arms wrap around his waist, he looked up and saw it was niall who looked at louis with sympathy.

"it's going to be okay. we will find him" niall said.

"how do you know that? we don't even know who took him" louis asked losing all of his hope.

"no we don't. but it doesn't help to think negatively". Louis looked down with a sigh.

"I've been thinking" niall said.

"about what?" Louis mumbled not looking up.

"maybe we should have lucas turn us". Louis' head shot up at this.

"you mean... into vampires?" Louis asked in disbelief.

"yes" niall answered.

"what! have you lost your mind niall!" Louis shouted.

"calm down louis. and just listen to me." Niall said trying to make louis calm down. "it will help us find Harry and it would be easier to stand against nick and his gang" he resumed. Louis stayed silent for a while thinking about what niall said.

"i don't know niall" louis sighed. "you're right, but this. this is so much responsibility"

"i know. but it will help us louis. it's our only hope." Niall said. "plus they live forever. this is sick man" he added trying to light up the mood.

"ugh. okay fine. i guess you're right. we will talk to him about that tonight" louis answered.

"yes" niall cheered.

"but, we have to be sure about this. once we change there're no turning back" louis told him.

"i know. come on then, let's go back to looking" . Louis nodded and stood up. He dusted hhis pants off and they resumed their search

*

"are you sure you want to do this?" lucas asked. louis swallowed and nodded.

"okay then" lucas said standing up from the couch. he grabbed louis' wrist and bit it.

"fucking hell. that hurts like fuck" louis hissed in pain. Lucas then brought up his own wrist and bit it, he brought it up to louis' mouth.

"drink" he ordered.

"that's disgusting" louis said but did as he was told anyway.

when he was done lucas laid him down. and the last thing louis remembered was lucas doing the same to the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that was a shitty chapter.