chapter 21

I wasn't going to post a new chapter today because it's my birthday. but i'm not going to celebrate it and i don't want to study, so here i am. i hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what do you mean he's gone? he can't be gone! how could this happen!" Louis shouted as he paced around the room.

by now, louis was feeling a lot of things: anger, sadness and worry. He probably would've cried and no one could've said he's a wimp because he had every single right to do so. "i'm sorry. i really am. we were playing hide and seek and he wanted to hide. i called his name over and over again but he wouldn't come out no matter what i said" zayn said regret filling his voice.

"it's okay, it's not your fault zayn. but we have to find him" Louis said truthfully because he knew they couldn't watch Harry 24/7 no matter how hard they tried.

"but we don't even know where he is" liam said while rubbing Zayn's back trying to sooth him.

"maybe nick took him" niall suggested. "oh. i know he did" Louis wasn't guessing. He actually knew it was nick behind Harry being missed.

"how do you know that?" zayn asked confused.

"because he knows how much harry means to me" Louis stated as a matter of fact.

Louis' back hunched from how his sadness was physically tiring him. niall walked over to him and pulled louis into a hug."it's going to be okay. we'll find him" he said while rubbing louis' back.

"i know. it's just that i'm so worried about him a lot and i can't take the thought of nick hurting him. i love him so much niall" louis while tearing a little.

"i know" niall wiped louis' tears away and he kept rubbing louis' back soothly."we'll find him"

Louis tried his best to collect himself and to calm down. "i'm going to go up to my room" he said while pulling away from the hug and slowly making his way upstairs. He could hear the guys talking but at this point he really didn't care about what they're saying.

the only thing he cared about right now was harry and finding him. At that moment, his emotions were mixed with sadness, anger and confusion.

sadness because harry was missing. anger because he knew nick took him. and confusion because he didn't know why or what he's going to do to Harry.

He had no idea why the hell nick hated him and niall. They had never done anything to him, louis didn't even think nick himself knew the reason why he hated them.

Louis laid there staring at the ceiling. He knew his eyes were red and puffy from crying but anyone would look the same if their love went missing.

He knew crying would't help finding him, he had to find nick. Nick had crossed the line this time. Nick could take anything else he wants but not harry. Louis sniffled.

if louis had known this was going to happen he would've never left him. He didn't care how important the meeting was. Harry was more important. Louis felt like his heart has been ripped out.

Louis know this wasn't zayn's fault and he was not blaming zayn. Louis knew he's really sorry and like niall said, everything was going to be okay and they would get Harry back. They just need a plan.