Chapter 45

Nick stood outside Louis and Harry's room window watching them, he had his arms crossed and he smirked as harry's eyes opened.

it was night and thundering and lighting, harry looked at nick as the lighting flashed. Nick could see the fear in harry's eyes, nick waved goodbye and disappeared. Thinking about how harry will be theirs again. so soon.

Harry got up and walked towards the window. He looked around outside it, but he saw nothing. just thunder, lighting and rain.

"babe, what's wrong?" Louis asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"um, nothing. just seeing things. i guess". Harry took one last look outside before climbing back in bed.

Louis wrapped his arms around harry's waist and pulled him closer. a couple of minutes later harry heard louis' soft snores.

Harry laid awake staring at the ceiling. what if that was really nick? then what will happen to him? Harry was not safe here, not anymore.

Nick could take him while he was sleeping and no one would ever know. Harry should have at least said that he thought he saw nick. He had to tell Louis. or at least anyone of the lads, before something happened again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh, so guys if you happen to like fan arts or drawings you can follow me on instagram @menaaboelela .i really suck at self promos *sigh*