Chapter 66

By the time Louis got to harry, he looked like he was about to pass out. Louis ran over to him taking harry's hand in his. He didn't care if harry was bloody.

"harry?" Louis chocked out.

Harry slightly looked at harry, tears were making their way down louis' cheeks and were dripping on harry. Harry's eyes were slowly starting to close.

"no.no. harry babe, you have to stay awake. come on babe" louis pleaded. He watched as harry's eyes completely closed.

"harry" louis whispered but harry didn't answer.

"baby, harry" louis said louder this time, but still harry didn't answer.

"harry please! you can't do this! don't do this to me" louis cried out trying to make harry open his eyes but in vain.

Louis heard someone behind him, he turned around to see riley standing there.

"you" louis growled while standing up.

"you. this is all your fucking fault! i'm going to make you fucking pay for this" louis yelled.

Louis picked up a sharp stick that was on the ground next to where he was standing, he looked at riley while feeling nothing but burning anger and hate.

Louis' fangs popped out and he hissed. He charged at riley with the stick held high in the air. He watched as he rammed it through riley, then pulled it out and dropped it to the ground.

and just like that, louis watched as riley's lifeless body collapsed to the hard ground.