chapter 28

Harry woke up the next morning with a bad headache and a sore ass. He groaned while rubbing his face. He looked down at his naked body and then at jared who laid next to him with has his arm draped around harry. then what happened last night hit harry like a truck. He felt tears starting to fill his eyes but he held them back. He was not going to cry anymore.

Harry slowly started to push jared's arm off of himself and got up being careful to not to wake jared up. when harry was fully out of bed, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He then quietly walked out and found this way to the room he usually stayed in.

Harry walked to the closet and pulled out some clothes. He got dressed and walked out the door quietly, he tiptoed downstairs. He then looked around the corner and saw nobody.

Harry looked around again and saw the door, he checked around one more time to make sure no one was there. when he saw he was alone, he dashed toward the door.

He was about to escape when he heard someone speaks. "well well well. trying to leave so soon?" slander said.

Harry turned around and saw him at the top of the stairs.

Slander walked down and over to harry. "you're lucky i was the one who caught you and not nick" slander said smiling. "don't be scared i don't bite" he added when he saw harry's scared face. Harry nodded but stood still in his place.

"so where did you plan on going? we're in the middle of the woods so there are not too many options" slander said still smiling.

Harry shrugged. "i don't know. it's just i miss Louis" honestly, harry didn't know why he was even talking to him but slander once helped him, right? so maybe he's not really as bad as the others.

Slander gave harry an understanding look and nodded. "it's okay" he said starting to rub harry's back. "but you might want to get to your room before nick sees you"

Harry nodded and walked back up stairs. here goes his chance to escape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the too short chapter but this is only a filler.