Chapter 54

Holy shit guys, i can't believe the story has more than 10k reads. thank you so much to everyone that reads this shit i write. you're all amazing. Each one of you.

Louis couldn't believe he just did that. He was such an idiot.

"guys" louis yelled. everyone ran in.

"what?" zayn asked, his face was red.

"i got another call from nick" louis informed the others.

"and?" lucas asked.

"and i accidentally told him that harry is missing" louis said in a low voice.

"what?!" lucas screamed. "are you fucking stupid?" Lucas clenched his fist. he was so angry.

"i know! i'm sorry" louis apologized. He couldn't look at them, so he looked at his feet instead.

"we have to find him. fast!" niall said in a serious tone.

"yeah. now that they know he's alone they'll take their chance" Lucas said.

"wait! what about liam" zayn asked.

"we will get him soon. but first we have to find harry" lucas said.

*

Liam watched as nick walked in with a smirk on his lips.

"what do you want from me" liam growled

"i will be back later hon. be good" nick said completely ignoring liam's question. then he walked back out.

Liam thought that if nick wanted harry, it was too bad for him because liam wouldn't tell him anything. He just didn't know that nick already knew enough.