Chapter 70

It's been two weeks since the boys decided to go back to school. Harry was sitting on the kitchen table, he was bouncing his leg up and down. today was his first day of school and he was excited but also nervous. He couldn't help but get worried about what if it was like his last school?

"babe calm down" louis said hugging harry from behind and kissing the side of his head.

"everything is going to be fine" louis reassured harry who nodded with a smile.

"i know it will, but i can't help being nervous" harry said truthfully. Louis sat down beside Harry.

"it will be okay. no one can hurt you, i'm going to be there" louis said holding harry's hand.

"I know" harry said while giving louis a smile.

"good" louis leaned over and pecked harry's lips.

"now, let's go get everyone else" louis said. Harry stood up and louis grabbed his hand. They both walked into the living room where the rest of the boys were.

"ready?" Harry asked and they all looked up and nodded.

"good, let's go then" louis said.

They all went outside to a van. yes a van, there were six of them so a van came in handy.

Lucas drove while niall sat next to him in the passenger seat, liam and zayn sat in the middle seats and louis and harry sat in the back.

lucas turned around to face the others and niall did the same.

"ready?" lucas asked and they all nodded in answer. Niall and Lucas turned back to look in front of them.

"here we go" lucas said while starting the car and off they went.