Chapter 42

so i named my 2 last chapters 50 and 51 instead of 40 and 41. basically i'm an idiot. anyway here's chapter 42 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas smiled and leaned down kissing niall. after niall's shock wore off he started kissing back. it felt so right for the both of them.

Lucas licked niall's bottom lip asking for entrance which niall gladly allowed. after a couple of minutes they pulled away breathless. Lucas looked at niall, and niall had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"be mine?" Lucas whispered.

Niall smiled even bigger, if that was possible and nodded. Lucas smiled back at him and got up. He held his hand out for niall to help him get up and then they both headed to their room while holding hands.

*

harry pulled away from the hug and started to talk again.

"that's not all, there's more" he said.

"what else?" Louis asked while groaning, because seriously what he said was enough already.

"my mum and dad are looking for me. and nick and his gang are helping" harry replied.

"WHAT! they're back?" Louis asked even though harry just informed him that they're back. harry nodded.

"i should've known they would fucking come back!" Louis said while running a hand through his hair in exasperation. He looked at harry and saw tears in his eyes.

"no no baby come here. come here" louis said while opening his arms for Harry.

harry moved forward and accepted louis' hug. he nestled his nose in louis' neck while louis ran his hand on harry's back to sooth him.

"it's going to be okay harry. it's going to be okay" louis said thinking about how they were in too much shit, and he definitely needed to talk to the other boys about this.