Chapter 68

When Harry woke up, he was on a soft bed. He went to sit up but two strong arms held him down, he looked over to see a sleeping louis.

Louis was on his side of the bed shirtless, and harry was laying on his back. Harry decided to lay back down again, he didn't want to wake louis up. But it was too late though.

"morning beautiful" louis rasped in his sexy morning voice and harry could feel his cheeks getting hotter.

"morning" harry replied with a smile.

Harry turned on his side so he was now facing louis who gave him a quick peck on the mouth which made harry smile grow more.

Harry stared into Louis' icy blue eyes while he stared at harry's dark green ones. Harry was so mesmerized by louis' eyes, they were the most beautiful eyes harry had ever seen.

"hey louis, i have a question. or a request" harry said fumbling with his fingers.

"what is it love" louis asked in his sick accent, and the pet name made harry blush again. even after being with louis all this time, harry couldn't get used to him and his words still had this huge effect on Harry.

"i, umm" harry started not knowing how Louis would react to his request. Louis looked at harry waiting patiently for him to resume what he was going to say.

"i was wondering, if maybe i can start going to school again" harry said.

Louis was going to say something but harry talked hurriedly before he said anything because he just knew how protective Louis was.

"you can come too. you know, we can attend school together" harry said to louis. and oh how harry wish louis would agree.