Chapter 21

Sophie almost fainted, she was trembling so hard. What were they going to do to her?! They had already captured her once, and claimed it a fail. The first time it had happened, they had almost poisoned her because they couldn't collect any information out if her brain. Gethen was now out of her face, and looking towards Oralie and Kenric like they were his new allies. Brant was evil grinning her, like he couldn't wait to for her the person who had cut off his hand. And Alvar was ... Surprising. The last time Sophie had seen him, he hadn't remembered his history of being with the Neverseen. But when he heard Vespera's voice, it triggered all of his memories, and he ran away. Not to be found by any of them. Until now. Sophie looked at Alvar, and there was a whole new life of him. He looked angry all the time, like he wanted to punch someone in the face. Sophie wondered if this was his evil side. "Well, now that it's all said  and done, I think we're good to go!" Gethen said, talking about her like a cow at an auction. Oralie nodded, and she left the room, arms linked with Kenric's. Brant rushed towards Sophie, and untied her hands. Then he pulled out an even thicker coil of rope, and tied her hands behind her back, but not to the chair. Alvar did the same to her feet. Gethen was still standing, about the middle of the room before he stalked over. "So, Sophie ... Excited for our little trip?" Suddenly, Sophie realized she felt exausted, and all she could manage was a weak, "let me go". Gethen, Brant and Alvar all laughed. "Is that all you've got?" They teased and sneered. Sophie trembled even harder with fear of what was going to happen, but she couldn't think. She could hardly breathe. Then Gethen leaned very close, and pulled out two thick black strips of fabric. What the... Oh. He Blindfolded her with one, and gagged her with the other. Without being able to speak, Sophie felt like a small little child in need of help. No! She had to fight! She had to... Gethen had jabbed a giant needle into her arm, without her even realizing until she felt the pain. But she couldn't scream. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't move! What had he given her? Her eyelids started to droop. No! I can't go back there again! She thought. But she was helpless. She couldn't do it. Then Alvar heaved her over his shoulder, and Gethen held his leaping Chrystal up to the moonlit hole in the roof. There was nothing she could do. Was her last thought until.... 

CRASH! THUNK! CRASH! Sophie squirmed and thrashed, until her blindfold flew off, sending her as well, flying with a lound thunk to the rock solid floor. She was suddenly wide awake, the drug not affecting her anymore. It must have been the adrenaline. When she looked to where she heard the loud noises from, she saw a huge gash in the wall, with a red faced Sandor with his brow scrunched in fury and his arms flexed with some seriously impressive muscles. Sophie was relieved to see him, and tried calling out to him. After all, the fall out of Alvars arms had also kicked off her gag. "Sandor!" She cried, the drug affecting her voice so much it barely came out as a whisper. But Sandor had heard her with his huge bat like ears. He looked at her in horror and fury, and then turned her kidnappers once more. "Surrender now or forever hold the bloody face your about to get." He said, his squeaky voice making it a little more unconvincing. Gethen looked warily around, and then pulled a melded from his cloak. "Only one goblin? Is that all on our bloody faced menu tonight? Except, it will be you who will have a lot more than a bloody face tonight. He sneered. An evil smile was Sandors only response. Then Dex, Keefe, Fitz, and Biana all ran into the room at once, whipping silver triangular gadgets at the Neverseen while Sandor sprinted over to her, and scooped her up, murmuring : "Stay strong, Sophie. You can do this." But she couldn't. She was already fading into the darkness. The last thing she remembered was the speed of Sandor sprinting out of the room, and a very loud explosion before she did indeed, fade away into the darkness. 

Don't worry I will continue this book but I am just taking a break for now! I am not so evil that would leave at this! I will continue some time in