Chapter 25

"Do you take Fitzroy Avery Vacker to be your husband?" The question rang in Sophie's ears, and she shakily said "Yes." She held out her hand and a beautiful ring slid onto her finger, and she smiled at Fitz. 

  Once the wedding was over, Fitz and Sophie walked under the Panakes tree once more. Sophie turned to Fitz. "So... where are we going to sleep tonight? I've heard elves aren't allowed to stay with their families during the night they get married." Fitz nodded and then turned to her. He pulled out a half teal, half forest green leaping crystal out of his shirt. "To Silverfield" He whispered before the searing light tore them away from Havenfield. 

   "Oh Fitz.." Sophie stood, looking at a huge glass and quartz building, that looked like a hotel with side wings stretching out for extra rooms. Fitz smiled and heaved a very satisfied sigh. "Welcome to our new home." He giggled as Sophie whipped around to face him, not even believing him until he walked to the door and opened it. "No way!" Sophie yelled, and bolted in the door. She almost fainted. Huge kitchen, giant living room with a human TV so they could watch movies, a huge winding staircase to the second floor, stairs to the basement, HUGE glass windows, she almost laughed and said Fitz was joking. But all that faded away when he asked her if she wanted to explore. 

 So turns out they had three floors. The top one was theirs, the second one was full of guest rooms, the third was food storage, and dessert bar, plus a whole chocolate fountain and mallowmelt ice cream station. the middle floor was the one she had explored before, and the basement was a full comfy room that Fitz called "The Den" with beanbags and pillows and blankets, and everything! Once Fitz and Sophie got to their room on the top floor, and finally fell asleep, Sophie