Chapter 53

Hey guys! The chapter is finally here!!! I have only gotten 2 suggestions for what is going to happen after Sophie has her children. SO PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!!! Okay, back on topic. Just in case you've forgotten because .. well .. (because I took so long) then I will write the last little bit of the last chapter. 

Oh Silveny, thank you!

Sophie's connection got cut off by Elwin.

"Sophie, the first baby is crowning."

So there you have it. Lets lead off from there. 

Crowning, crowning, crowning ... Sophie was so panicked that it took her a few seconds to recognize the word. She had heard this word before when Silveny had had her two foals. It meant that their head was ... "Uaaughh" Sophie got hit with another wave of pain, and shutting her eyes when it was the worst. Suddenly, the pain eased. 

Sophie. Pain. Help. 

Silveny soothed, and also Keefe sent a new breeze inside her head.  It was going to be okay. They could do this. "Just hold on. Hold on. Hold on." She managed to squeak out. Breath by breath. Step by step. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. She could hear Elwin telling her to breath and to do whatever but she tuned everything out. She felt something in the back of her mind, and it felt like it was numbing the pain. She clung onto that feeling, Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Breath by breath. Step by step. She clung onto the numb feeling, wrapping all of her consciousness around until she could hardly feel the pain at all. She kept holding on. Keefe kept sending the breeze. Silveny kept easing the pain even more. Hold on. Hold on. hold on. And she did, she kept clinging onto the numbing until she heard Fitz nudge her.

 "Sophie! You've done it!"