Chapter 26

Sophie awoke and smiled, as the realization of where she was hit her. She was in her new home; Silverfield and she was as happy as ever. She nudged Fitz and his eyes darted open, looking side to side and then realization clicking in his eyes and he smiled. "Goodmorning.." He yawned. Sophie smiled. "Good morning." He sat there for a moment, then a hint of playfulness returned into his eyes. "Want some Mallowmelt Ice cream?" He looked at her, grinning as she nodded. "I have been dying for some!" He smiled. "Me too" He said as he heaved himself off of their giant canopy bed and pulled on some long socks. Sophie jumped out of bed as well, slipping on her fluffy white slippers Edaline had given her before the wedding. Together, they darted down the huge stairs, and slid into the second floor. Sophie followed Fitz, not knowing at all where to go because this giant castle-house was full of glass and mirrors and everything in between. He eventually stopped at a human Quick-Ice cream machine that looked like they had snatched from a McDonalds somewhere. The machine had Dex-efied gatgets hanging off of it, that kind of looked like purple vines. Fitz grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon from the droor, and scrambled over to the machine, shoving the handle down so the gooey, cold Ice Cream could file out into his bowl. Sophie was surprised on how high he filled his bowl. But to be honest, she did the same. They both sat down in a beanbag, sitting in front of another gadget that looked like a human TV but this time with what looked like yellow twigs sticking out of the bottom. Fitz smiled at her as he told her "We can watch human movies on this thing! Isn't this just fantastic?!!" He jumped up and down like a little kid in excitement. He was doing this for her. She didn't know how to describe her incredible joy. 

Grateful

Lucky

Appreciated

Cared for

Loved. 

The last word mattered the most. She was loved. As happy as ever. Everything was perfect