20

Randi POV

The scents of the rogues got stronger. The members and I rush to the area. My canines sharp and long, ready to rip out their throats. Finally we stop and confront the rogues. They turn our way and reveal the wounded wolf on the ground. It was Zayne. My wolf goes ballistic at the thought of what they might do to Leah.

We all charge at the two and they run, but my wolf wouldn't dare let them escape. My wolf tackles the one down and I clamp my teeth deep into its flesh. It howls out in pain. I drag it back and rip it apart. My vision red and I wanted to kill any dog that crossed my way. Heading back to the group who effortlessly caught the other I turn back into myself and headed to the truck that was still running.

I check the front and back seats for Leah, but she wasn't there the only thing left behind was her scent. I rush to Zayne side. He was too weak to turn back into his self. "Take him back to the pack immediately!" I order.

"Hane and Vince you stay with me. I want you two to stiff her out."

They both bow their heads, "But alpha," Vince speaks. "What if we're too late?"

My wolf trembles inside me at the thought. I howl out and transform back into my wolf. The more my wolf thought about something happening to her the faster we ran. I immediately stop when her scent hits me. I sniff the ground and stop at the strong smell of blood.

I continue to search, and the smell of Leah and the other rogue saturate my nose. With my amplified hearing, I could hear water splashing and I rush to the sound. Without accessing the situation I attack whatever was moving.