Playing With The Alpha- Chapter 5 Pg 15

RANDI POV

I was tired. My wolf wouldn't allow me to rest. He whimpers and cries for his mate. I sat in my office and even with the silence there was no peace.

With one hand I open the bottom drawer and take the hidden picture that lay underneath my files. My fingertips felt hot as I held the only picture of her.

"Are you satisfied now?" I speak to my wolf. I've looked at her almost every day. It was a picture of her smiling, she looked genuinely happy, unlike how she looked now.

A knock suddenly came from the door and in walk's Camila. With the quickness I immediately hind the picture back in the drawer, closing and locking it.

"Good morning." Her sweet scent fills my nose. Standing up I walk to her and embrace her into my arms. Her body melded perfectly into mine. "Are you alright?" she asks looking up at me. I already knew she was referring to the incident this morning.

"I'm fine." I lied. Pulling herself away, she walks seductively to my desk.

She faces me and sits down.

"Good because now we can finally enjoy ourselves." She says lifting her dress skirt high above her thighs.

Moving closer to her I grip her legs and wrap them around my waist. We begin to kiss passionately. She lies back on the desk and I remove my shirt.

A vivid image of Leah flashes across my eyes. I push back away from Camila. "What's the matter?" she says

I turn away from her feeling ashamed. "Was it your wolf?" She asked. Rubbing my face I turn to her and nod yes. It felt as though I had abandoned her.

"No, its fine, I understand." She

"Once the connection between us breaks, I will claim you!" I tell her, pulling her closer, I inhaling her. I begin to kiss her neck; I could feel her body becoming weak to my touch.

"Do you think what we are doing is wrong?" Camila says softly.

I look deep into her twinkling eyes.

My head gave one answer and my heart gave another. I knew and so did my wolf, that I've been wrong.

Camila licks her lips, and then leaves the room.

Qy