Playing With The Alpha- Chapter 4 Pg12

Somehow I knew I was dreaming, because I stood in the middle of the forest with alpha Randi. We were alone, standing 10 feet apart we stared into each other eyes. I could sense a presence beside me, I look down and it was his wolf. It looks up at me and rubs its head on the back of my hand. I look back to the alpha who still had his eyes on me. My heart starts to beat when a hand creeps from behind him and wraps around his chest. The figure reveals itself, it was Camila. My lips part in disappointment, as I watch the two of them. With her graceful hand she turns his face towards her and she smiles. The two began to kiss passionately. I wanted to scream out for her to stop, I wanted to look away but I couldn't move. I grab at my chest. A sharp pain shot through my heart. I was dumbfounded, if this was a dream how could I feel pain?

Just as I start to wake a sudden feeling of dizziness comes over me. As I lifted up in bed, a wave of pain crashes into my chest, like in my dream. I gasp out as the pain increases. Moving the covers away, I hang my legs over the bed. I look down at my hands that shook uncontrollably and out when another pain hits me. It was so strong I drop to the floor.

The pain was agonizing I couldn't breathe. I scream out for help, and soon I hear heavy footsteps. The door swings open and both Cathy and Charles ran in the room.

Cathy rushes to my side, "Leah, what happened?" Charles frantically asks as he and Cathy help me up.

"I...I don't know. I just started feeling weird and then my chest... I don't know." I explain as I sit back on the edge of the bed. "Do you need anything to drink? Charles goes and gets a glass of water!"

Cathy sits beside me and rubs my back. "I...I," I start, but debate about if I should tell her about my dream. "What, what is it?" She asks, while caressing my head.

"I had a dream about Randi," I start, "We were in the woods and his wolf was there, then Camila suddenly appeared and that's when the pain started." I noticed the bewilderment in her face. Charles returns with the water, I drink it desperately. "Is she alright?" He asks Cathy. I rested my head on Cathy's shoulder, for comfort. I notice the clock on my night stand; it read 2:38am.

"You need anything else?" Cathy asked. I shake my head. I just wanted this to end so I could go back to sleep. Cathy and Charles went back to bed, leaving my bedroom door ajar. I lie down on my back and stare up at the ceiling.