pg 61

All sound stopped and the only thing I could hear and feel was the pounding in my chest as his lips traveled across my face forcibly onto my lips.

I hear splashing noises behind me and someone abruptly pulling me out of the water. It happened so fast, I was dragged onto land, coughing profusely; I stood shocked at who was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter I came to help you!" Zayne shouts. He looked furious.

Loud water noises come and we turn to see a just as angry alpha.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He shouts while approaching Zayne.

"Stop, both of you!"

Randi got so close that his chest was pressing against my palms.

"You just couldn't stay away from her could you?"

"Randi please." My eyes were begging him to calm down.

I turn to Zayne.

"Thank you, but I don't need your help."

"Whatever!" He grunts and begins to walk off back into the woods.

"Zayne!" I call out to him. "Don't go."

Suddenly Randi grabs my wrist stopping me.

Looking down at his hand and back up to his pleading eyes I found the strength to release myself from his grip and go after Zayne.

Now back at the compound, Zayne barges through the front door, I follow behind.

Senior members of the pack stood in awe and watched.

"Are you Okay?"

"Would you stop asking me that?" Zayne stops and turns to me. "I'm fine. I'm the one who's was worried about you. I figured something would happen. So I needed to check. Guess I was right."

"Here, sir." One of the staff comes and offers Zayne a towel.

"Thank you." He takes it but instead of using it for himself he unfolds it and wraps it around my shivering body.

"You need to change. Come on." He holds me close and leads me upstairs.

'?m

Vote/comment!