Playing With The Alpha - Chapter 19 pg 77

No Ones POV

Cruz knew things where about to get out of control between the two, he hurriedly opens the door and moves to the side.

Zayne growls out and soon Silver is thrown to the other side of the office as Zayne transform into his wolf. Recollecting herself just in time she too changes. The two circle each other. Zayne bares his sharp canines at her and she does the same.

"Ok guys thats enough! The alpha will not be happy about this." just as the words left his mouth the two defiantly charge at each other.

Escaping from Zaynes attacks Silver leaps out of the room, crashing into and knocking down everything in her path as she runs down stairs and out of the house. Zayne howls out.

Cruz jumps in the way trying to stop him. Zayne wolf knocks him down before following after her.

"Oh god." Cruz exclaims jumping up, taking in the state of his alpha's office, but now wasn't the time to worry about that. First he had to stop those two from killing each other.

Zayne was right on Silver's tail as they run through the fields. He leaps toward her but she knew better and stopped in her tracks, causing him to fly right over her wolf and land hard on the ground.

He stands back up on all fours and barks at her viciously. Silver knew she was disrespecting him, seeing how he was of higher ranks but she considered Zayne as her brother and she wasn't backing down.

Soon Cruz joins them in his wolf state. He gets in between them. He looks to Silver and growls, he turns to Zayne and bows his head. This was getting to serious then what it needed to be.

He turns back to his regular self and stands. "I can't let you two do this on my watch. The alpha trusts me to watch you.", "Silver turn back now and just leave him alone. He obviously doesn't want to tell us."

Silver growls and moment later she transform back and raises.

Cruz turns to Zayne, who was already changed back.

The three of them all stood out in the open naked and exposed.

"Zayne we apologize. We'll call Camila back and tell her today isn't a good day for her to come of thats what you'll like."

"Or he could just tell us and maybe we can help him, because were a pack and thats what packs do. They help one another!" Silver boasted.

Zayne snaps back, "How the fuck can you help me? You don't understand this can't be fixed."

"Why can't it be!?"

"Because I found my mate!" Zayne voice cracked towards the end.

Cruz and Silver were confused.

"What does that have to do with seeing Camila?"

Cruz eyes widden as he figures it out. He looks to Silver and then back at Zayne. "Please don't tell me she's-"

"Don't say it!" Zayne stops him. "Don't."

Silver finally got it. Soon she felt guilty and realized why he was acting like this. It all made sense. "Zayne I didn't know." she steps closer to him, trying to apologize.

Zayne backs away. He uses the back of his hand to wipe away the blood off his cheek from when Silver scratched him when they had fought.

"It doesn't matter. Tell Camila she'll have to wait up for me if she wants to talk." was the last thing he said before turning back into his wolf and disappearing into the woods.