pg 51

Randi POV

I wasn't in the real world anymore. I was no longer in the arms of Camila but instead I was in a field of wildflowers. From the corner of my eye I could see the gray of my wolf emerging from the distance. I felt as if we were running together and I began to stop in my tracks.

When my wolf nears the mysterious girl, she wept softly. It wasn't until the girl turned to him and reached out that I notice my wolf carried a flower between its canine. The girl graciously accepts its gesture. Somehow I could feel her touch through my wolf. Wanting to be closer, I step forward but that seemed to alarm the girl. Her small frame stiffen, and she stands.

I watch in anticipation as she turns around. My pupils dilated when I realized it was Leah.

"Randi"

"What are you doing here? Where am I?" I look to my wolf who was bearing it's canines at me.

"You've come back-" she says in a surprised manner. Her eyes gaze at something behind me. I slowly turned to see, a small child, with curly brown hair and a large hazel eye was standing there.

"Mommy!" The small boy, no older than three runs to Leah. Tugging at her white dress he seemed a bit jumpy he reminded me of myself at that age.

"Mommy?" I repeat to myself. Leah pulls him closer to her and he turns to me and with the biggest smile, my heart stops. What? I immediately back away.

"Daddy, daddy!" he repeats. I look to Leah for any explanations to this.

"He's your son."